Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rise of Nehliya PTS Bug Reports

Can we have a chart requirement XP for each level for farmhand ?
    I only have the first 3 levels. Thanks Sharrel.
    Lv1. 18720 xp
    Lv2. 24950 xp
    Lv3. 28220 xp

I tried the new farmhand on another account and I have very boring thoughts about it. For checking, I used the gazeboo farm 24x24 design and lemon tree seedlings. In the farmhand system, a maximum of 5 seedlings entered this farm !!! of which I got 25 lemons. In the traditional way, about 40 trees can be planted on a gazeboo farm. I don't know if I made a mistake with farmhand somewhere, but if that's what it's possible to do then using it is pointless, especially now, when the servers have enough space to build a farm. When I first read about farmhand, I was glad that something like this was created, but I imagined it completely different.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

This system was made for the Koreans because they do not have enough space for everyone to have a farm.

Husbandry
    -Lamb 25 = vigor
    -chick/gosling/turkey/duck/pig = 5 vigor
    -goat = 50 vigor
    -cow = 100 vigor
    -water buffalp = 15
    Farming & Gathering
    -normal seed = 1 vigor
    -grand (green) grade seed = 1 vigor
    -rare (blue) grade seed = 1 vigor
    -arcane grade seed = 1 vigor
    Tree
    -apple/lemon/avocado/olive/palm/jujube = 50 vigor
    -Hornbeam/cork/ash = 30 vigor
    -Oak/ginkgo/cottonwood/beech = 100 vigor
    -grapevine/fig/banana/bay/baobab = 25 vigor
    -Cedar/yucca/traveler/poplar/aspen/bamboo/juniper/willow/rubberMaple = 10 vigor
    -Spruce/Pine = 20 vigor
    -orange/pomegranate/cherry/Apricot/chestnut = 150 vigor
    -Moringa = 125 vigor

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    This system was made for the Koreans because they do not have enough space for everyone to have a farm.
    If they really have a problem with the lack of free land for development, why not cover the next lands? there are a few not available on both continents. It would be more interesting in my opinion. It has been a long time since we got new lands with land for development.
    I don't know why the farmhand system does not include underwater farms, where crops are a bit onerous and such a solution would make working on them much easier.

Because it takes less time to code a fairy than release 2 area like Ahnimar/Rokahala.
    With the area, they need a story, a design, structures, quests, NPCs, mobs, tradepacks, and calculated their price...

Farmhand

How do you get the farmhand?

Farmhand system:
    1. You can mark house with 20tax to give access to farmhand from the menu when you're facing the house 16x16,24x24
    2. After marking press Shift+H to access farmhand menu
    3. Vigor point can be charged freely twice a week 250 vigor points each.
    4. If you decide to unmark farmhand from certain house, its vigor points will be reset back to 0 and you have to wait another week for free recharge.
    5. If you want to do farming, husbandry, gathering you need a free available farm design (8x8,16x16,24x24 design works)
    6. 1 seed = 1 vigor points, 1 pig = 5 vigor points, 1 cedar = 10 vigor points, 1 orange tree = 150 vigor
    7. You can buy farmhand equip from vocation shop (10k each) and you can upgrade them for proficiency trade after fairy level 21. The ingredient is basic equip+royal seed/scented leaf/hardwood + handicraft yarn 100 labors each.
    8. Take +2 years to be level 21 (Trade Feature) with 500 free vigor or +3 month with Vitalizing Treat (1K vigor in cash shop item)

I don't know if this is an issue specific to the new release of AA or if this was nerfed/broken earlier. Advanced fishing drops are terrible. After about 700 big belly fish, I got NINE Arcanebound Rock, all treasure maps were Rare level, and each fish only gives you about 2.5 silver each. These drops are in addition to the normal blank canvas, clubhead spores, and solzrean mackeral. Is this expected in the new version or is this an error?

I have no idea if this is a bug with the PTS atm but for some reason the PTS is telling me that "I need to verify my email and password." Despite my email and password being verified for 4-5 years now? lol. I see no posts on PTS forums about PTS being offline by official Dev's so idk what this is all of a sudden, just wondering if anyone is getting this pop up or not.

Also the Shadow Guard Festival is bugged iArches, the gate is there in both Haranya and Nuia however the "festival peaceful zone" isn't active in Falcore Plains so all of the guards are hostile. I assume the event is going to be in Falcore Plains like always but yea, when you teleport there you die randomly and I don't mean by guards there were a few times I tried from Marinople's Gate and when it loaded I was dead lol. Can't exactly test the new event if you die constantly by guards or randomly by Fluffy's hand, it sucks because I was looking forward to the Shadow Guard Festival too lol.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    I have no idea if this is a bug with the PTS atm but for some reason the PTS is telling me that "I need to verify my email and password." Despite my email and password being verified for 4-5 years now? lol. I see no posts on PTS forums about PTS being offline by official Dev's so idk what this is all of a sudden, just wondering if anyone is getting this pop up or not.
    I have such messages if my external ip address changes. I have a dynamic ip provider unfortunately. Usually provider's dhcp broadcasts the same ip from last time, but sometimes it gives a different ip and then AA wants to verify the email.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast