+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farmhands break with subsequent usage

Farmhands break with subsequent usage

I went to plant 40 cedar trees on my gazebo farm being managed by my farmhand. I forgot to press "max" so it only planted one. So I went to have it plant the other 39, and it fails with the error "Failed to select plants". Note: Yes, 390 capacity is left, I have 590 vigor and 390 labor in the pool, all of those check out. It seems to be a bug with how the system itself works.

It's not a bug because you can't launch two task in same time, need cancel first.
    But you loose item.
    Take care next time

Sorry, no. It clearly states that the farm has the capacity to hold more items, and tasks are tracked individually. This is either a bug or a serious design flaw. Either way, it needs fixing by XL Games.

Ok, I see what you mean, they're only allowed one task at a time until level 10. This is still an utterly stupid design.

If you put one tree, and you pay labor/vigor, but tree grow in 48 hours.
    You want put 39 other tree at 47h59min and pay labor/vigor, so tree grow in 1 min ?
    Don't you find that strange?

If I have a farm, and I plant one tree, I can come back later and plant 39 more trees. Again, the implementation is moronic.

+ Reply to Thread