+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dlc

Dlc

Hey there,

few weeks ago i've bought the game + dlc. I didn't pay attention where i started my first character, my plan was to play in EU on a Newstart-Server - By mistake I did start on the NA-Server and sent my DLC Item there.

Well, the end of the story is - I'm playing very active on the EU-Realm now and tried to get the DLC Item, so i can have access to the garden. Support told me that they can't help.

I've bought the DLC for 13€ or so and won't be able to play it for a second. I didn't know we can only have limited access on limited characters when we buy it.

Be careful, when you just start or planning to start the game ;-)

Check the glyph store (website) if there is a 0 credit item you can claim.
    I don't know if it still works like that, but when the DLC was released you had to select a character that get's the DLC items. Later on you could claim another Garden Access Pass (or however it is called). That way I could activate the DLC on both EU and NA. However, it was up to me to which character I wanted to send this second ticket. I was possible to mess it up by sending it to a character in the same region again (thus having it twice in one region and 0 times in the other one).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I've probably messed it up - Didn't play the game for years and there was no warning or info how to use it correctly.

+ Reply to Thread