+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to install game

Unable to install game

Hello

I have been streaming AAU and have been told there seems to be a problem with game installation. A couple wanted to play the game and they tried the trial first to check their latency and decided to go purchase the actual game. One of them cannot install the actual game apparently and can only install the free trial version. They have paid for the game and there seems to be a problem with paypal - you.
    I hope you guys are aware of this issue and can address this soon.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you in advence. =^-^=

Follow-up: My friends have reached out to paypal and they are getting told they can only purchase 1 account per paypal account? That's why only 1 of them can play the game atm. I am not sure how all this works exactly. And they can only purchase through paypal because they don't have a cc that is accepted by you as merchant at the moment. (They are from Japan and want's to play AAU.) So if anyone can help get this all sorted out.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thank you in advance =^-^=

I am not sure if this helps your friends since it seems like they have already paid:
    You don't necessarily have to register your paypal account to the glyph store. There is also another paypal payment method under "Other" which is "PayPal (One-time Payment)". You can only see the "other" options when you actually try to buy something like a pack, but not when selecting a general payment method (because the other options are 1-time payments I guess).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Thank you I will inform them about this. Thank you very much <3<3<3 =^-^=

+ Reply to Thread