+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farm hand bug: Free vigor transfer used but allowance stays at 3500/3500

Farm hand bug: Free vigor transfer used but allowance stays at 3500/3500

When attempting to use the treat it won't allow you to use even after using free transfer it says 3500/3500 Vigor and won't allow the use of free transfer or using a vigor treat.
    The 500 free vigor was granted but didn't take away from the 3500/3500 weekly allowance, causing a bug of being unable to use the vigor treat.
    Was able to use the 500 vigor from free weekly allowance to perform tasks but the vigor transfer allowance still says 3500/3500.

Wife and I have the same issue. Used the free vigor. Bought the vitalization seeds. Right click the seed and tells us that we need to use the free vigor first. Wife then removed her farmhand from her house and then reassociated and that didn't fix it. Opened a ticket and got a response from Gamigo...they have no idea and are sharing with Trio. They haven't asked for any files or screenshots or anything else. Worthless response.

Farmhand broken

Wife and I each have 2 accounts. Wife installed the farmhand on her main and alt. Works fine on main but the alt farmhand won't allow the addition of more vigor. Says she needs to use her 2 free (which she did). She bought the 3 seeds. Right clicking only works on one account.

I have only installed the farmhand on one of my toons (alt). Used the 2 free vigor. Bought the 3 revitalization seeds. Right click and it tells me I need to use the free vigor (which I did already). Can't get it to work. Had someone else look via Discord and they agree it's broken. I opened a ticket and got a response back saying they have no idea and are punting to Trio.

me ocurre exactamente lo mismo, no permite usar mas las semillas de vigor

Ditto on the OP. I have a Legacy where farmhand works fine. My UUC won't allow addition of vitality treats, even after adding the 2 free / week vigor.

I am having this issue as well. The '+' sign is flashing like there is the free two 250 point vigor gifts available. I can't add more vigor via the seeds. Has anyone found a workaround or when this issue will get fixed?

I submitted a ticket on this today also. I can't use my farmhand because of the vigor issue. My transfer limit says 3500/3500 and it's only Wednesday, no way I used that much. I think that amount isn't resetting or something

Farmhand vigor problem

• I have a farmhand assigned to a farm in my house.
      I have used my two free vigor transfers this week.
      I have purchased the vitalizing treats.
      When I try to use a vitalizing treat, the game tells me that I have two free Vigor transfers left.
      Whe I try to use a vitalizing treat, it tells me i have two free transfers remaining.
      My vigor is now at zero and I cannot do anything with my farmhand.
      I have removed the farmhand from the farm and reassigned him - no luck. Same message.

So what are some ideas on how I can get some vigor into my level 9 farmhand so I can go back to producing some stuff?

I hope they fix this ASAP and provide some compensation. Kinda useless having a farmhand and a waste of a farm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast