+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farmhand broken

Farmhand broken

Wife and I each have 2 accounts. Wife installed the farmhand on her main and alt. Works fine on main but the alt farmhand won't allow the addition of more vigor. Says she needs to use her 2 free (which she did). She bought the 3 seeds. Right clicking only works on one account.

I have only installed the farmhand on one of my toons (alt). Used the 2 free vigor. Bought the 3 revitalization seeds. Right click and it tells me I need to use the free vigor (which I did already). Can't get it to work. Had someone else look via Discord and they agree it's broken. I opened a ticket and got a response back saying they have no idea and are punting to Trio.

me ocurre exactamente lo mismo, no permite usar mas las semillas de vigor

Ditto on the OP. I have a Legacy where farmhand works fine. My UUC won't allow addition of vitality treats, even after adding the 2 free / week vigor.

I am having this issue as well. The '+' sign is flashing like there is the free two 250 point vigor gifts available. I can't add more vigor via the seeds. Has anyone found a workaround or when this issue will get fixed?

+ Reply to Thread