+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exchange listing fee not paying back when transaction compleated as it says in the notes.

Exclamation Exchange listing fee not paying back when transaction compleated as it says in the notes.

I have 4 100g fees for listed items. the first of which did not return the 100g when the item did not sell. This is not written that the exchange will keep 100g if the item fails to sell and 1 reasonable and prudent person can assume that "transaction complete" also refers to a failed sale.

I would like the error rectified and my gold, that took me a long while to gain, returned.

It's not an error. It's how the game is designed.
    Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that you are entitled to any sort of compensation.
    "Returned when the transaction is completed" may not be 100% clear, but a transaction is "a piece of business that is done between people, especially an act of buying or selling" (OALD). If there is no successful deal, it's not a transaction. If there is no transaction, it cannot be considered completed.

And by the way: Having a listing fee of 100g means that your item is worth at least 2500g (listing for 48 hours). You can't seriously tell us that getting 100g to list takes that much of an effort for you.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread