+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mirage Isle changes

Hybrid View

Mirage Isle changes

I have seen the changes to mirage isle. It looks cool now. But why can't we buy anything else on it except fences? We can't buy blueprints for houses, mounts, nothing. I didn't even find the fire stands that were cool lanterns.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Agreed. It's very pretty, but much less functional. It's difficult to buy a house design without being able to see a model of it first. Even the little models in front of the buildings were very helpful.

It's good that you can see much more now, but the option to interact with what you can see there has decreased heavily over the years.
    And even though you are able to see more now, I can't bring myself to like it. Some parts look empty now and other parts are so cramped with stuff that you get the feeling of going through a store.

Even though you mention fences I can't find the ones I need anymore.
    I am looking for "Traditional Gilt Fence" but they were either removed or I am blind.
    It's bad when you have already started using those for your properties and then you can't continue.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Thumbs up

My issue with this are the cottages. When I bought a cottage from the Marketplace via the bundle, it came out as this ugly pink "thing" and not at all the red it was previously. Different house-designs are a nice addition, but without being able to go to Mirage and click on the specific one...it's popping out as a random "pink or red or something resembling pink or red," for me, rather than the rustic red it's supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinique View Post
    My issue with this are the cottages. When I bought a cottage from the Marketplace via the bundle, it came out as this ugly pink "thing" and not at all the red it was previously. Different house-designs are a nice addition, but without being able to go to Mirage and click on the specific one...it's popping out as a random "pink or red or something resembling pink or red," for me, rather than the rustic red it's supposed to be.
    This way you get to waste resources remodeling it

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    It's good that you can see much more now, but the option to interact with what you can see there has decreased heavily over the years.
    And even though you are able to see more now, I can't bring myself to like it. Some parts look empty now and other parts are so cramped with stuff that you get the feeling of going through a store.

Even though you mention fences I can't find the ones I need anymore.
    I am looking for "Traditional Gilt Fence" but they were either removed or I am blind.
    It's bad when you have already started using those for your properties and then you can't continue.
    Just finished going through my mailbox and all my Gilt fences are gone. I cannot purchase the new ones and these were absolutely perfect for my mansion. I am so sad right now...

Looking in Mirage Isle for the Bamboo potted plants I have 2 from the past but cannot find them since they revamped

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzlecake View Post
    Looking in Mirage Isle for the Bamboo potted plants I have 2 from the past but cannot find them since they revamped

I'm pretty sure the bamboo potted plants are still on the same manor sized harani house, the house has just moved. Has anyone found the small mannequin decors tho?? I can't find them anywhere since the update also the kerosene lamp can be found in multiple houses but can't be interacted with to be bought anymore...

Most of the decor preview is also gone. The houses in current mirage are either empty or stuffed with the same decors over and over. It discouraged me from decoraing my new house, since you have to blindly craft and hope it will look good.

So I just created a new thread, but maybe someone here can help, since it seems like there's a recent change.

I played AA for a year or so, then took off for 3 years, and came back over the holidays, thinking I would try Unchained.

I went to Mirage Isle and looked around in what used to be the housing area. In the distant past, there was a house with lots of little model houses outside that you could choose from. Now the housing district seems to be a lot of full size houses, but I couldn't figure out how to buy one.

So has the model house disappeared? Is it in a different location? If I can buy one of the full-size houses, what't the mechanism (I tried clicking on them, waiting for a prompt when I entered, etc)? Or is there a required level that I haven't reached? (I am 30, with 57 Gilda stars)?

Thanks for any assistance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast