+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mirage Isle changes

I can only find the Building Bundle for the Chalets though, it doesn't say it'll let me choose one. It just says it will "grant" me one. Does that mean it will give me a random one? Thanks :)

Mossy.Rock.Walls - please. They neglected to place them back on Mirage (all the other fences are present, as far as I can tell). They're the only aesthetically-pleasing walls/fences in the game (in my opinion), and they're gone.

Looks cool? Are you kidding? It looks like a 12-year-old re-designed it. Or as one person put it in chat yesterday, "Like a college student at 2 PM with an assignment due in the morning."

It's horrendous. WHERE IS EVERYTHING TO BUY? No fencing, no wooden chests, no nothing. That was the point of Mirage. It's ruined and destroyed now. I hate it. I hate it. I hate. Hate, hate, HATE!!!!!! Just when I thought the game couldn't get any worse or more heartbreaking...this.
    "With great power comes a great big off switch."

Quote Originally Posted by Nevertheless View Post
    no wooden chests
    I agree with the rest, but wooden chests are still there. Check the cottages. The second to last on the right side (with the colors blue, yellow and white design) has 2 wooden chests inside. Not sure if there are other locations but that's where I bought mine.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevertheless View Post
    Looks cool? Are you kidding? It looks like a 12-year-old re-designed it. Or as one person put it in chat yesterday, "Like a college student at 2 PM with an assignment due in the morning."

It's horrendous. WHERE IS EVERYTHING TO BUY? No fencing, no wooden chests, no nothing. That was the point of Mirage. It's ruined and destroyed now. I hate it. I hate it. I hate. Hate, hate, HATE!!!!!! Just when I thought the game couldn't get any worse or more heartbreaking...this.

+1

Not ALL of the fences/walls returned. Look closer. i.e. you can't find LARGE stone walls. just Medium. Can't find the Mossy, can't find a few of the Asian types that you could have before.

Hack job...

Quote Originally Posted by Trinique View Post
    My issue with this are the cottages. When I bought a cottage from the Marketplace via the bundle, it came out as this ugly pink "thing" and not at all the red it was previously. Different house-designs are a nice addition, but without being able to go to Mirage and click on the specific one...it's popping out as a random "pink or red or something resembling pink or red," for me, rather than the rustic red it's supposed to be.
    This way you get to waste resources remodeling it

No really, it looks soooooo cool

Just like walking into a completely empty basement with a concrete floor

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    It's good that you can see much more now, but the option to interact with what you can see there has decreased heavily over the years.
    And even though you are able to see more now, I can't bring myself to like it. Some parts look empty now and other parts are so cramped with stuff that you get the feeling of going through a store.

Even though you mention fences I can't find the ones I need anymore.
    I am looking for "Traditional Gilt Fence" but they were either removed or I am blind.
    It's bad when you have already started using those for your properties and then you can't continue.
    Just finished going through my mailbox and all my Gilt fences are gone. I cannot purchase the new ones and these were absolutely perfect for my mansion. I am so sad right now...

Looking in Mirage Isle for the Bamboo potted plants I have 2 from the past but cannot find them since they revamped

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast