+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rampage chroma to Rampage GT is it fail or not

Exclamation rampage chroma to Rampage GT is it fail or not

i transfrom my rampage chroma to rampage gt yes it has open new slots give more hp and seat settings but there is a fail car going slower than rampage chroma and some visual bugs and slower than rampage chroma big problem and stuck more and has big problem at climb and climb speed . if its posible i roll back to rampage chroma.

rampage GT slower than rampage chroma whatever i place epic motor its 1m/s slower and chroma max speed 24.7m/s chroma gt 22
    we upgrading it for bether things but its not bether somethings wrong pls fix it and some visuals wrong on chroma GT its zoom in or out and some visuals dissapear and appear( inside car foot place packpack trunk shiny metal
    and back pack slots=> abnormal visual appear when zoom out on on pack slots

i remove rampage gt parts and speed same as rampage chroma but when place car engine max speed drop down 24.7 to 24.3 when place other part its down more 22.7
    car engine bonus speed effect not working. there writing car engine effect bonus on speed and acceleration below yes its effect on speed because of weigh 5kg but no bonus work on it pls fix it and chroma gt has some broken visuals another problem.

Do not upgrade Chroma to GT. You will lose speed and control. It is a trash can on wheels.

not at all if remove car parts it has same speed but some visual bugs on trunk and storage and inside car and problem is car engine. because of car part weigh car max speed going down. acceleration must improve main speed so it can be close to max speed but buf not working. if remove car parts it has same speed with rampage chroma + blinking visuals
    and thanks they fix korean car name to english

+ Reply to Thread