Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Is gamigo anti-transgender? I feel they are... why can't we change our races?

Exclamation Is gamigo anti-transgender? I feel they are... why can't we change our races?

Look,

This is a touchy subject, and I don't want it to be. We all have different opinions in life and I respect everyone's.

But this is ridiculous.

In real life, I don't identify as my birth gender, or even race. Because these things are subjective. I don't want to get into a political debate here. These things, people are entitled to their own beliefs, and none of us should force our beliefs on others.

But, IRL, I identify as a homosexual trans male pangolin. My pronouns are they, them or pangoiln. This was not designated to me at birth, but it is what I believe. I believe it. Just like how the sun sets in the east and rises in the west.

Is gamigo an anti transgenderspecies company? I really hope not. They have put out many new things in support of transgenderism, including the costumes which are available for 2 of the 58 genders that exist.

Why does gamigo not let us change our race? We should be able to do it, if we have a valid transgenderspecies claim. It's the right thing to do. This is 2020 almost 2021, it's RIGHT. ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Please don't discriminate on us who believe we should have created a elf when we had to create a dwarf, gamigo. Please. Pleaseee.

Thank you.

No they are not.
    This is a fantasy world and isn't designed to reflect the real world,
    IRL is irrelevant,

lol

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hello, thanks for raising your concern!
    Being transgender is about having a different gender than the one you were assigned at birth. Thanks to our item "Gender Swap Certificate", you will be able to change your character to female-looking or male-looking appearence!
    Races, however, have nothing to do with being transgender. If the race you are currently playing doesn't suit you, we can suggest you to make a new fresh character to start the aventure the way you want it!
    Thanks for your understanding and happy holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaixe View Post
    Hello, thanks for raising your concern!
    Being transgender is about having a different gender than the one you were assigned at birth. Thanks to our item "Gender Swap Certificate", you will be able to change your character to female-looking or male-looking appearence!
    Races, however, have nothing to do with being transgender. If the race you are currently playing doesn't suit you, we can suggest you to make a new fresh character to start the aventure the way you want it!
    Thanks for your understanding and happy holidays!
    No I agree! I appreciate the response too!

The problem is, when being transgender, we have the ability to identify as frogs, horses, pangolins, dogs, anteaters, cats, etc.

Puppies said it best! He said, it's a fantasy game. If that does not support gender race changes, what can I say?

Anyway, thank you Shaixe. We still feel bad about kidnapping your cake anniversary camera.

You have a happy holiday as well!

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    I would suggest you inform yourself a little bit more about transidentity since it seemslike you are mixing a lot of things together that have nothing to do with transidentity!
    Closing the thread since we solved your concern here.

Closed Thread