+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trading Costumes

Trading Costumes

Seriously you guys need to fix this. Not being able to trade costumes anymore is bull. I paid for it and should be able to have it on the character I want it on.

Second this.
    This is one of the few reasons I have chosen to play on the legacy servers rather than unchained, because we are able to trade these cosmetic items.
    Patronus | East | Kraken

AA or AAU
    If the costume is fused to something tradeable, the image can still be extracted from that.
    It just can't be fused to another stat costume once it has been extracted.

Ok but how do you you trade costumes now? I mean I love my costumes and I like to trade them HOW DO WE TRADE THEM NOW!

or we cant now unless its with auction maniqiens? want to sell those credits?

If I have this fashion, and I do not wear it, my friend just want to wear it, how do you make a fashion deal?Are you going to force fashion sales rather than make friendly deals between players?

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    AA or AAU
    If the costume is fused to something tradeable, the image can still be extracted from that.
    Have I missed something? Because this isn't possible for me at all.
    It's not possible to insert a costume into the stat item slot anymore for me, no matter if it's tradeable or not.

Notice in the image how it's grayed out.
    Patronus | East | Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    AA or AAU
    Have I missed something? Because this isn't possible for me at all.
    It's not possible to insert a costume into the stat item slot anymore for me, no matter if it's tradeable or not.

Notice in the image how it's grayed out.
    Well. That's exactly what Guizmo said.

On Legacy I still have a few fused costumes. I could extract the images from them splitting them into a tradable stat costume and an untradable image item. However I would not be able to fuse them again.
    Same applies for Unchained.

This new system is perfect for Unchained because it removes the only option to trade costumes that Unchained had (but wasn't supposed to have).
    However, it is devastating for Legacy.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Well. That's exactly what Guizmo said.

On Legacy I still have a few fused costumes. I could extract the images from them splitting them into a tradable stat costume and an untradable image item. However I would not be able to fuse them again.
    Same applies for Unchained.

This new system is perfect for Unchained because it removes the only option to trade costumes that Unchained had (but wasn't supposed to have).
    However, it is devastating for Legacy.
    Right, his reply just seemed to imply you could still do the "transfer" once, but I guess he just meant if you already have costumes imaged onto tradeable ones from before you can still move em, which most people don't since they had no idea this change was coming.
    Patronus | East | Kraken

As I screenshot, I can't transmute into tradable fashion to trade.
    Attached Images

Agree with all above, I have the problem that I have a xmas costume fused onto my ranged costume which I would now like to change but can't! What's the point of still being able to trade costumes on mannikins but you are unable to fuse that onto your main costume? Gamigo please you must change this, it's just not right, logical or fair!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast