+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trading Costumes

Why is everything Account bound or not tradeable? This makes them basically a 1-time disposable item hirarchy

Because of AAU and the changes they forcing on both. Its been 2 weeks since the first post on the thread....
    Is xl or gamigo going to reply?

I mean I get what they did and keep doing but these changes to both AAU and Legacy to "fix" aau is getting old.

Waiting for response... maybe i missed it some where else.

First sorry my bad english.

I have same problem on Legacy. My 15x costumes are stayed my alt because of storage problems.
    I dont put my dear costumes on ah. And i dont buy auction mannequin.

I remember few years ago this already tried but not work and return back to old system (I remember before Gamigo).
    If costumes not sellable why p2w guys would be buy many costume chest on Legacy? Im already poor i cant spend money for costumes and i can live without credit costumes.

But if return to old system me and like me players again would be happy.

So game and players need new/ different design; costume, glider, decor or etc. and new potion or bound item organizer storage chest etc. Not This.

It's clearly intended that you can't fuse images to stat costumes now, and you can equip the images while you still have the stat costume equipped. December patch notes spell it out:
    A new Slot has been added to the Character Equipment: the Image Costume Slot! With this new Slot, the current costume system changes a bit, and stats and looks are separated.
    ○ Costumes can no longer be placed in the 'Change' tab on the Item Fusion UI
    Not being able to trade costumes is just a side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Azia View Post
    ...I have the problem that I have a xmas costume fused onto my ranged costume which I would now like to change but can't!...
    Actually you can. Just put any other costume image (it has to be turned into an image item if it's not one already) into the second costume slot, and that appearance will show instead of the one on your ranged costume. You can change costumes without ever having to fuse anything again.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    It's clearly intended that you can't fuse images to stat costumes now, and you can equip the images while you still have the stat costume equipped. December patch notes spell it out:

Not being able to trade costumes is just a side effect.
    Woot woot so we know why its this way now....
    Is not being able to trade costumes the way its going to stay?
    Or are they going to introduce a new way to trade costumes? Maniquins work on AH but cant trade to alts or other players.
    And as punkskull points out some of us dont have credits to spare. Personly I pay for patron but dont buy any credits.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    Actually you can. Just put any other costume image (it has to be turned into an image item if it's not one already) into the second costume slot, and that appearance will show instead of the one on your ranged costume. You can change costumes without ever having to fuse anything again.
    Yay can you please explain how we trade costums now?

Quote Originally Posted by noobbandit View Post
    Yay can you please explain how we trade costums now?
    I don't think you can anymore, at least not by personal trades. I guess that's also intended, but it's not like we really have any idea why XL decided to do that.

Nope i guess the 12 pages of costumes for sale on AH every day before this "fix". Now we have 8 total costumes on AH i mean wow real good fix..
    And please ty for letting us know if this is permanant or if will be another "fix".

Personally, I don't think AAU can monetize through other items to create No P2W.Therefore, it restricted fashion trading and forced malls to sell appearance props to make profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast