+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: can't add vitalizing treat cuz free transfer already use

I have the same damn issue, it is the second week now. It happened on all of my chars/accounts. I was wondering if it is a matter of having unused vigor stacked, very frustrating and wish they would address this
    Proud green pirate, fervent activist of the Tumbleweed Nerf Society

Vigor points reset missing since patch

Its been 2 weeks(since last patch/update) that my vigor points didnt reset, ive been asking around and ppl say there is a bug that we can bypass by adding a vigor potion at the start of the reset and doing this it will unblock the 500x2 free vigors and the other 19k i can buy with diligence points every week.Problem is i cant do this right now cuz 2 weeks ago i spent all the 20k buyble vigors so i cant use the 1k vigor potion you buy with diligence points to unblock the situation.Plz can you fix this ASAP since i cannot level my farmhands on any of my 3 accounts???

Vigor points reset missing since patch

Its been 2 weeks(since last patch/update) that my vigor points didnt reset, ive been asking around and ppl say there is a bug that we can bypass by adding a vigor potion at the start of the reset and doing this it will unblock the 500x2 free vigors and the other 19k i can buy with diligence points every week.Problem is i cant do this right now cuz 2 weeks ago i spent all the 20k buyble vigors so i dont have the Potion to use to unblock the situation.Plz can you fix this ASAP since i cannot level my farmhands on any of my 3 accounts???

For the 3rd week no reset again!!!This is getting a joke guys, plz fix this ASAP as i said, cuz there is no land at all, we need to use the farmhands if we want to keep playing this game.

Problem is that i spent all the 20k vigor points, so i basically can quit farmhand since this problem is going on since last year??lol awful, this is the end of the game, no land and farmhand f*ked, cant keep up like this.....

another maintenaince and no fix for this, 3 accounts bugged without the chance to use a farmhand, no land available, ive tried a comeback, it was very short, looks like the game is abandoned to itself.

my whole guild got the same issue since the patch last week and i dont think u wanna realy have VIDEOS from all of them.. i guess ALL the server has the problem just half of them dont move the ♥♥♥ here cause they think it wont happen anything anyway.

first time i thought ok... they realy had a problem with this june patch .. so i had the hope it would work after the small patch yesterday.. but hey... NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Haywon View Post
    my whole guild got the same issue since the patch last week and i dont think u wanna realy have VIDEOS from all of them.. i guess ALL the server has the problem just half of them dont move the ♥♥♥ here cause they think it wont happen anything anyway.

first time i thought ok... they realy had a problem with this june patch .. so i had the hope it would work after the small patch yesterday.. but hey... NOTHING!
    This is unbelievable and totally disrespectful vs customers, not even someone replaying, tickets not answered, for a problem like this that has a 100% influence on the game we currently playing, not even an explanation or a quick reply, nothing.Like if now everyone experiencing this problem would send a video it would take 3 years for them just to watch all of them, this is ridicoulus.

Another week and no vigor points reset, none even replaying here, there are hundreds of ppl that cant use their farmhand and Gamigo does nothing to fix things.Good job.

Another 10 days and still no fix for this!!Gamigo are you there??wtf!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast