+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pls change trade peace zone a little

Pls change trade peace zone a little

Hello

Gamigo (trion), pls change trade peace zone.

On ru-servers i can stay on my tank in trade peace zone and i can shoot with my tank's cannon from this peace zone to outside. It's very fanny. Pls add the same to aa:unchained servers.

Now (today) in aa:unchined servers i can't shoot with my tank's cannon from trade peace zone to outside. It's very bad.

It's just a game. No need think that it's simulator real life. Game should be funny for more popularity.

You need more ppl (clients)? If yes -> so do this game more funny. People play gameplay, funny gameplay will bring more people into the game, unlike realism simulator.

ps this topic only about Trade zone, nothing more. Not nui or etc. Only about trade peace zone.

so you want be able to attack anothers and be safe not be attack by anothers ? Well the peace zone for trade is good enough : no attack for everyone

Now you are not protected even inside your zone . instead of blocking the option to attack someone from the peace zone They simply removed the piece. lol. Now even a farmer can't plant rice safely. Brilliant and the most stupid solution.

Quote Originally Posted by WiFirouter View Post
    Hello

Gamigo (trion), pls change trade peace zone.

On ru-servers i can stay on my tank in trade peace zone and i can shoot with my tank's cannon from this peace zone to outside. It's very fanny. Pls add the same to aa:unchained servers.

Now (today) in aa:unchined servers i can't shoot with my tank's cannon from trade peace zone to outside. It's very bad.

It's just a game. No need think that it's simulator real life. Game should be funny for more popularity.

You need more ppl (clients)? If yes -> so do this game more funny. People play gameplay, funny gameplay will bring more people into the game, unlike realism simulator.

ps this topic only about Trade zone, nothing more. Not nui or etc. Only about trade peace zone.
    If you think that shooting to another people from safe zone is "funny" - "You're not just clown, you're the entire circus", lol.

+ Reply to Thread