+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please nerf mages arc lightning.

Angry Please nerf mages arc lightning.

I'm a 18k melee with one set lv5 plate armor and a magic resistance shield. I have total 38k hp. A 18k mage killed me with only one arc lightning in about 2sec when I was going to him on a mount. He did 43k damage to me within 2 sec. Isn't it BULL ♥♥♥♥? And I had about 10k magic resistance and 58.3% magic damage reduced. The base damage of that arc lightning is 5x or more than the best melee skill. HEY, Mage one shooting people with only one skill is really unbalanced. Please nerf it or there will be no any living environment for all plate armor players.

Quote Originally Posted by yangmiemie View Post
    I'm a 18k melee with one set lv5 plate armor and a magic resistance shield. I have total 38k hp. A 18k mage killed me with only one arc lightning in about 2sec when I was going to him on a mount. He did 43k damage to me within 2 sec. Isn't it BULL ♥♥♥♥? And I had about 10k magic resistance and 58.3% magic damage reduced. The base damage of that arc lightning is 5x or more than the best melee skill. HEY, Mage one shooting people with only one skill is really unbalanced. Please nerf it or there will be no any living environment for all plate armor players.

And mele which killing you with 3 triple ? Stun attack drop attack, and you die without any option to protect? or archers which shoot you from 30++ meters and running away, so you can't do anything since they hit 7-10k even low gs players.

Developers all what ding it boosting dmg without any thinking about balance or deff. if you check last year patches, they only boosted players, killed more and more classes without any thinking about deffence.

8k mage > yangmiemie
    There are plenty of skills that will save you.
    Spatial awareness also helps. If you see a mage casting don't just stand there.
    Not all classes match up in a 1v1 situation.
    Its like asking why a cloth wearer dies so quick to a decent melee.

fireball arc lighting hahahahaha JOKE NERF
    A famous player

Have you tried blaming healers?

+ Reply to Thread