+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Create a Player Guide for ArcheAge and Get Rewarded!

Quote Originally Posted by Ereveton View Post
    Beginners guide I had made for Unchained newcomers, simple one but still relevant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xikiro5KHaI
    – Entries must be received between January 14, 2021, and no later than March 11, 2021, at 23:59 UTC.
    – Guides and How-Tos made before the entry period are not available for entry. Sorry!
    nice try.

Guide en français

Pour apprendre à faire ses missions de guilde ou de famille, à obtenir des étoiles de gildas ou des titres facilement, etc... c'est par ici

https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

This is obviously not a wholly new guide. It is a constant work in progress. I am consistently changing and updating with patches and meta swaps. I did expressly update it for this, but I understand it still may be disqualified. However, I still want to get it out there for more new healers who may also find it helpful.

Healer Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

That said, I urge Gamigo to consider removing or changing the rule that guides and how-tos made before the entry period are excluded. This is incredibly unfair to the players who already have been making and updating guides for no benefit of their own. Also, there are not so many AA topics that they won't be repeated, and establishing a rule like this just encourages other players to potentially plagiarise or cannibalize already existing guides, which if this happens is further unjust toward the current guide making/support community. Essentially if you were already someone supporting the community through guides before this, you are out of luck in this contest unless you somehow re-write or re-record something you have already written/recorded.

I say this not for my own benefit but for the benefit of all other guide makers, who may find themselves in situations where they cannot submit content they have worked on simply because it was not created during this contest period. Instead, I prose that the rule is changed to say only guides/videos that have been recently reviewed and updated to the current game patch may be submitted. This would give existing guides a chance to be submitted while also requiring them to put forth work to ensure it is up-to-date.

Also from a purely pragmatic standpoint, I imagine there will be a significantly less amount of guides submitted if they have to be 100% made within this time period, since this rule will cause an exclusion of almost all current guide makers.

Post Archeage PvE Guide : Greater Kroloal Cradle Speed Run

Hello,

Today I give you a guide to learn you to Speed Run the dungeon : Greater Kroloal Cradle.
    This is a dungeon where a lot of player are uncomfortable with, but it's a very easy one if we know how it work.
    If you had trouble in that dungeon now you will nail it
    Removed some of the Boss Room Image because of 10 Images Limit per post.
    This guide will learn you how to speed run the dungeon and not detail the whole mechanics hidden inside the dungeon.

For additionnal content I've made a Video of this guide : Youtube.

Mystern@Taris

In that dungeon you have 12 Rooms : Traps, Monsters and Boss.

Let's Start !

1) You enter in the Deathspice Crafting Chamber
    Now you will move along the left side of the room without killing any monsters.
    You will bypass the deathly smoke with a teleportation skill. (Swiftblade / Auramancy / etc )
    And then you enter in the corridor : your choice of killings the mobs will depend of the time you want to spend inside the dungeon.

2) & 3) You enter in the Kitchen of Fearful Taste
    You will wait that the "Putrid Gluttonous Demon" start walking on the left side of the room to start to run along the right side wall. (This mob have a big aggro range)
    Then you'll reach another corridor with monsters, and enter in the 4rth room. You'll need to kill the mobs walkign here to open the boss room.

4) Now you'll fight the first boss inside the Dreadkiss Sitting Room
    Wait on an exstinguished fire spot. When the fire spawn hit the boss with a ranged skill (like Arrow) and wait him come to you.
    You have to trap the boss INSIDE the FIRE !
    Once he will reach you he will spawn 2 adds and Trip you.
    Kill the 2 adds, they will drop a solution , throw them in fire to make it bigger then burst the boss.

5) You'll enter for few seconds in the Death's Door
    After the poison pool you'll do a long jump on top of the rock (where the yellow arrow end).
    Then you run to a second jump spot to acces fast the next corridor.

6) The second boss room : Bedlam Quarter
    Here i higly recomand you to wait that the boss use cast to attacking him in full burst.
    If he activate the reflection shield you'll die instantly because of your damage.
    (And you'll have to wait 10s. that the shield disappear)

7) You reach now the Labyrinth Keeper's Parlor
    Here you have to kill the 4 monsters to open the next door.

8) You opened the way to Soulscour Bathroom
    Now run along the left side to skip the monsters of this room and reach the next one.

9) We're almost there. You reach now the third boss room : Bedroom of Devouring
    Nothing special here : You have to burst the boss asap to not let him enter in immune mode.
    If you fail you'll have to remove his immune buff which can take long if the rock doesn't hit him.

10) You're now inside Ravaged Chamber
    Just run straight forward and skip the mob.
    Sprint again across the poison pool to reach the next final room.

11) The last room before the last boss : Reaper's Shortcut
    Here you'll have to use jump skill to remove the fall damage, if you don't or not experienced in : target the water so if you fail you don't insta die.

12) Now you made it to the last boss room ! The Labyrinth of Shattered Dreams
    Now you just have to burst the last boss and you've ended the speed run. Congratulation and record your time !

Post Guide for New Players Only : Make a Hiram gear with perfect stats.

This guide is only for new player because a bug make old player unable to get the requirement. May the bug be fixed soon :P

Hello, you are a new player, and you've done all your tutorial quest (hopefully) !
    You are now level 50 and want the same armor as 99% of the player in game the Hiram Set.
    But you want the perfect stats ! The game allow you to do that !
    Mystern@Arkanis

Get the Tier 1 Explorer Gear :
    For the armor only the type matter not the appearance.
    Go talk to Weapon/Armor Mechant to get the items you need.

Once you bought your items go to a General Merchant
    And buy the following items :
    1. Equipement Awakening Scroll Rank 1
    2. Story Quest Infusion Rank 1
    Once you have the infusion, use them to synthetise your new gear and then awake it with the scroll.
    Pro Tip : If you don't get the first stat you want (Sta/Str/Agi/int/Spi) destroy the gear part and restart the whole process for that part.

The Tier 2 Explorer Gear :
    Now you got the gear you want with the main stat you needed.
    Go back to the General Merchant
    1. Equipement Awakening Scroll Rank 2
    2. Story Quest Infusion Rank 2
    Once you have the infusion, use them to synthetise your new gear and then awake it with the scroll.
    This time you get 3 Stat Change Atempts !
    If you didn't got the stats you want you can now have 3 chance to get it.

Go back to the General Merchant
    1. Story Quest Infusion Rank 3
    To synthetise your gear again and get 3 more Change Atempts.

The Hiram Gear :
    If, AND ONLY IF you got the 2 stats you needed on your T2 Explorer's gear set, you can now do the Hiram Awakening.
    First you will need to craft the Equipement Awakening Scroll Rank 3.
    You will need the following items per scrolls :
    • Blank Regrade Scroll x1
    • Sunlight Archeum Dust x2
    • Moonlight Archeum Dust x2
    • 7 Labor Point & 1 copper
    Go to your Faction Hero Hall and find the Proven Warrior Workbench

Tip : Search "Rank 3" to find it faster.

Now you can awake your T2 Explorer Gear to Hiram, and get your 3rd synthesis stat.
    If the last stats isn't what you wanted you have plenty of Change Atempts left !

In the worst scenario the last stats isn't what you wanted.
    I highly suggest you to redo the whole process instead of doing a bet on your Hiram Awakening Change Attempts (You will get 7 - 8 Change attempts and if you're not lucky you'll regret it)

Last things to know :
    • This technique is available only for new player because at Lv.48 they receive free Equipement Awakening Scroll Rank 3 which unlock them the quest Awaken Brilliant Explorer's Equipement and this quest completion is the REQUIREMENT to be able to craft the Equipement Awakening Scroll Rank 3 from the Proven Warrior Workbench.

• This will also cost you a lot of labor if you are not lucky, but compared to rerolling synthesis effect on Hiram Gear, it will cost you less money doing it on Explorer Gear.

Important Point : There is no instrument in the merchant shop ! So be sure to keep the instrument of your story quest & the free hiram instrument (x3) given by the first time completion of the 3 daylies of Western Hiram Mountains !

This is all for the Guide, New Players have fun to catch up faster old player.
    And don't waste your time farming monsters to get random hiram gear when you have such abilities

Quote Originally Posted by linah84 View Post
    Pour apprendre à faire ses missions de guilde ou de famille, à obtenir des étoiles de gildas ou des titres facilement, etc... c'est par ici

https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing
    Ton document est en privé, donc il sert à rien.

Nanie's Guide to Bot Busting
    I'm pretty proud of this one haha. I am Nanie of Runert (NA) and my primary content is in hunting bots and cheaters. I believe sharing my techniques might help encourage our players to overthrow corruption and spur new life by player referrals into Archeage: Unchained.

Post PvE Guide : Dahuta's Champion Nazar - Master Tactic

Hello,

I wanted to share a simple tactic to make every player be able to beat Dahuta's Champion Nazar.
    Mystern@Taris

Minimal needs :
    • Healer x1 (Not necessary if you have good defense and potions)
    • Dps x2 (The boss have good control abilities)

With your team, go to the spawn location of the boss, and find an old ruin.

This will be THE CAGE you’ll use to bait the boss and kill him.

• Once Nazar got bait on the red area, the team that was waiting inside the cage will start attack the boss.
    • The boss need to be close enought the wall to make you able to use targeted skills.
    • You will fight inside the cage. If you use pet, you will have to make them wait outside the cage before starting the fight.

Bug may happen while you are fighting here.
    The boss and adds use a lot of physical skill, so this is normal. You can unlock yourself with any teleportation skills, mounts, etc.

I hope this guide will motivate new player to do more content, and older ones to use better tactics !
    And remember : Simple Tactics are the best.

I am Cidh from Jergant Akmit

I'd like to submit my guide to Breeding Bears (and Yatas): Here

I have several other guides at this site, so please take a look and see if any can help y'all c:

(Is there any chance of gaining Content Creator status, as part of this contest?)

Cidh from Jergant Akmit again, with entry number two!

This guide is more for beginner players that seem to rush through their green/story quests to level, to help them with side quests they may have missed:
    Starter Pets and Mounts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast