+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mirage fishing doesn't end at midnight anymore?

Mirage fishing doesn't end at midnight anymore?

The saturday fishing in mirage always ended at midnight until today 1/23/2021. Today it ended at 11pm cst.. when normally it ended at midnight cst. Did they really change it to end an hour early? What the heck? This is the first time this has happened too from what I could tell. I've always seen it end at midnight, so where was the announcement saying this?
    Anari, formally of Tahyang and now Kadum. I steal cookies..

To be more precise it used to end at reset and was active for 12 hours before that.
    Some time ago, a few events had their own timetables changed. Now the reset of the bluesalt bonds quests, the end of the mirage isle fishing event and few more things I don't remember are at 11pm CST (or is it 2h before the reset?)

I know there was a good idea behind it, but it just doesn't really make sense to me.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

It doesn't make any sense to me. It seems that the ranking is broken as well as it didn't update at all. I should be 18th place and my name is not there.
    Except last week it ended at 12 midnight and it was only this week that it ended at 11pm cst.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    To be more precise it used to end at reset and was active for 12 hours before that.
    Some time ago, a few events had their own timetables changed. Now the reset of the bluesalt bonds quests, the end of the mirage isle fishing event and few more things I don't remember are at 11pm CST (or is it 2h before the reset?)

I know there was a good idea behind it, but it just doesn't really make sense to me.

It's never ended at reset. It used to be a set one hour thing, and then they switched it to be 12 to 12. Which has always been noon to midnight central time. And was still that last weekend when we fished.
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

Quote Originally Posted by QueenYataYps View Post
    It's never ended at reset. It used to be a set one hour thing, and then they switched it to be 12 to 12. Which has always been noon to midnight central time. And was still that last weekend when we fished.
    Oh right. My mistake.
    Guess 12 to 12 just felt so close to reset that I mixed it up.

btw: wasn't there also a change in the beginning from 2 hours to 1 hour (along with the removal of heavy weight fishing as a seperate ranking)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

There was yes, but that was a really long time ago when they merged the two fishing things together into one event. The mirage fishing has changed a bunch since it first started, but its been 12 to 12 since forever after all the changes they did.

We are talking recent change as of 2021 here and not from what they did long ago. This is all recent that they didn't mention anywhere.

I never showed up on ranking or got a prize for it either.

+ Reply to Thread