+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want new FRESH SERVER ?

Post Anyone want new FRESH SERVER ?

Me yes, any info about that ?

I suspect they will release one with the new skillset gun/rage/insanity w/e they gunna call it. I'm sure we will get the patch some time this month.

ye we need fresh server, new players can't catch up with the tops

Of course, me and others 5 friends we like to start a new challenge in this magical and beautifull world of archeage ♥!

If they released a new server for free and allowed us to buy another 'Character Slot' with diligence (cause I already have 3 character slots in use), then yes, I'd play on a new fresh start server. For awhile at least. Fresh start servers never last very long, but while they do they are great fun =)

After 6 months or so, they'll probably need to merge the server with the older servers, but that's ok. As long as everybody knows what to expect.

Why would we need another new "fresh" server, when the current once are dying slowly ?

We dont need more empty server, if we need anything, it would be a server merge.

New server with same "catch up" is pointless. Cut out or nerf hiram dailies (weeklies) and garden daily!
    Remove mass production +high-end cash shop (diligence) items:
    - planthouses, majestic trees, mining drills, houses, farms, resource items (certificates, labor hammers...), cars, high quality gliders, mounts, battle pets.
    - optional: move extra houses and cash shop items to ingame shop or crafting recipes!

Slow down progression in start! We don't have to catch old servers. This server would be NEW server.
    But this simple turn off list is too hard for lords of game-graveyard (aka Gamigo). So... we have to wait Archeage 2.

No. Fresh start servers only kill the game in the long term.

No merges please. I just want the game to be better instead of worse and worse and worse like it's going.
    "With great power comes a great big off switch."

Why not both?

Gamigo seems to think that’s a great idea.
    Merge servers this week. New fresh start in three weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast