+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where can I report a player using third party software?

Angry where can I report a player using third party software?

There was a Mage did 7 fireballs in 2 sec to me, and he had 0 CD on gliders. Where can I report this? I can't find nowhere to report.

target him and click right on his information bar , you have an option to signal him

7 fireballs in 2 seconds is perfectly possible using the combo dropback (shadowplay) + fireball (sorcery)

No cooldown on gliders is another story though. Having proof would be good (video in this case). However, there are many scenarios that are similar to what you say and are normal game mechanisms. Or you could be right. It depends on what really happened.

If you really want to report a player create a ticket on the support website.
    As long as you are alive you can also target a player and report for suspicious behavior (but I'd always go for the website as well).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

do you know exactly which gliders had "0cd"?

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    7 fireballs in 2 seconds is perfectly possible using the combo dropback (shadowplay) + fireball (sorcery)

No cooldown on gliders is another story though. Having proof would be good (video in this case). However, there are many scenarios that are similar to what you say and are normal game mechanisms. Or you could be right. It depends on what really happened.

If you really want to report a player create a ticket on the support website.
    As long as you are alive you can also target a player and report for suspicious behavior (but I'd always go for the website as well).
    He just stood there do fireballs. He didn't use dropback and the fireballs were regular fireballs. Also they can see stealth targets that is 80 meters away. Everytime they go straight to your place and do prejudge CCs before they get close to a stealth target. Stealth means nothing to them.

you do realize kirin increases stealth detect range to 20-30 meters + powerstone pets / hero capes / some skill effects like some stuff archers have are totally visible in stealth occasionally

you just dont think and keep your pet out when your in stealth

Yang must be a new player (but some how 18.8k GS?). Some how he does not know that certain buffs show through stealth. Not hard to see a glowing yellow ball flying through the sky. Also mage fireball go BRRRRR (its not that hard).
    Redsponge
    <The Goon Squad>

+ Reply to Thread