Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ - Server Evolutions 2021

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    Every merge went like this, ive been here since launch and I this was the 4th merge if i remember it correctly. A merge and with that a land rush is a pain in this game thats why they should do everything to avoid merges. It always hurts the population because if you like it or not the housing system in AA is a big part why enough ppl play this game and enough ppl put a lot of time and money into it. Some say its a pvp game. True but its a part of much more.

Starting a fresh start so soon is a bad idea because it gives ppl the wrong expectations and hurts the population of the main servers.
    The last Fss server on AA and AAU failed and became very fast "dead" servers. The population dropped to much over the years to keep starting "old concept" fresh start servers. I sincerely hope that this wont result in another merge next year.
    I agree - This Server Merge is the one where I have now decided to Cancel my Sub.
    On the Last Land Rush I managed to get a Plot that was suitable (but not as good as my previous one(s) and upgraded the area when others Sold up or decayed.... I spent money on extra bits too....
    Now, once again, it's all GONE.
    I think it will be the 4th time I have had to Land Rush as the Server Population has shrunk....

Rather than Merge Servers due to low Pop - why don't they add new features and encourage NEW players to the Game and grow their customer base?

I made a promise to myself on the Last Land Rush.... if they do it again, ill call it a day!
    So.....today is that day!

Have Fun Everyone - it is a great Game let down by "certain decisions".....

I have been playing for few years and my Unchained game just had a merger Denistrous to new name and then land rush. I kitted my home and farm found a spot to put it down and got killed in the process. By the time I returned all land gone and two days later my treehouse and others sit in my bag as no land available. I am disgusted that you did this so many of us now not able to play because of the lack of space. Two server merge would of been great but now my game sits in oblivion. So now I ask if there is a fresh start server on February 25th am I able to spend more credits again.... and move my game to there from where it is at the moment.

LAND RUSH.....
    When is the Land Rush? Well I know it's the 20th... but what time?

Quote Originally Posted by deadq View Post
    LAND RUSH.....
    When is the Land Rush? Well I know it's the 20th... but what time?
    On discord:
    iArches gisteren om 21:16
    I'll update the FAQ with the times for the AA servers.
    But the times are -
    Arkanis will begin it's Land Rush on March 20 at 11 AM UTC.
    Dochul will begin it's Land Rush on March 20 at 1 PM PDT.

The only reason I play archeage is because the House, the Farm.... and now because I was working on that weekend, there is no spots avaiable.
    The worst thing I saw, one guy with 8 spots just for him, and other people with none.... they should have put a house limit during the land rush, for everyone got at least one spot.

I think many people are quitting because of this bad land rush.

This was my opinion.

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Beacons View Post
    The only reason I play archeage is because the House, the Farm.... and now because I was working on that weekend, there is no spots avaiable.
    The worst thing I saw, one guy with 8 spots just for him, and other people with none.... they should have put a house limit during the land rush, for everyone got at least one spot.

I think many people are quitting because of this bad land rush.

This was my opinion.

Best Regards
    This, exactly. I got home from work barely 2 hours later after the land rush happened. So because of that, there are literally NO LANDS available besides 8x8s. And in housing zones, you can see people with 10+ or 15+ houses all with the same name.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ gamigo. Open up transfers so we can get land on the lower pop server. There are at least 16x16's on there. You scammed us with transfers before merge so open them back up, it's the least you can do.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #177
    The Server evolutions are not complete and the furniture grant has finished for ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained servers. Thank you all!
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18