+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ - Server Evolutions 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Appoloin View Post
    Q: Will my Farmhand lose its weekly Vigor with the Server Evolution?
    A: Yes, the Weekly Vigor will be reset on Farmhands.
    Does this apply to the weekly free vigor or all vigor? as in, if you put extra on right before they announced the merges, you need to get it all used up before 11th?
    As soon as a farmhand is unbound from its marked house, you lose all vigor. I'd expect the same to happen during the merge.
    If they were able to keep vigor, they should also have the possibilities to keep leadership and contributions to CCs/castles.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    As soon as a farmhand is unbound from its marked house, you lose all vigor. I'd expect the same to happen during the merge.
    If they were able to keep vigor, they should also have the possibilities to keep leadership and contributions to CCs/castles.
    Yes, that is what I assumed also, since you loose it when you take it off a house >.>

So I just saw all this and finally got my friends land and rebuild their homes just like they had them. (2 no longer play and 1 isn't alive)
    And now I'm basically reading that all that is gonna be wasted and my land/house etc is gonna be gone including both my characters and their names because this company is greedy for money.

So I'm gonna ask here and hopefully I can be pointed in the correct direction, how do I go about getting all my money back? I mean my actual USD for the game and items I bought.

gamingo: "we care alot about our community opinion, and trying to reply it"
    community:
    gamingo: "The server list for merges will not be changing."

I'm a little confused. The e-mail sent from Gamigo (subject title: Change has come to Erenor and you don't want to miss it!) on January 18, 2021, announcing Server Transfers and Name Changes does state that merges will be happening, but only to the lowest population servers.

So with this information, is it accurate to say Tyrenos NA and Alexander EU are also considered low population?

This is taken directly from the e-mail.

"Adventurers,

We're glad to announce that transfers are finally back for ArcheAge: Unchained.

2,700 credits is all it takes for you to transfer from one server to another! But choose carefully, as servers with the lowest population will be merged in the future.

New Chronicle quests focusing on Morpheus and Rangora will tell you more about their stories, and both foes also appear in Awakened versions, giving you a challenge more intense than ever before."

Can we get some clarification, as paying customers, to what's going on and why they are now being looped in the merges? After a lot of us have already paid for transfers..........

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin View Post
    So I just saw all this and finally got my friends land and rebuild their homes just like they had them. (2 no longer play and 1 isn't alive)
    And now I'm basically reading that all that is gonna be wasted and my land/house etc is gonna be gone including both my characters and their names because this company is greedy for money.

So I'm gonna ask here and hopefully I can be pointed in the correct direction, how do I go about getting all my money back? I mean my actual USD for the game and items I bought.
    firstly sry to hear about ur friend

And u can ask ur bank to charge bk u get ur account perma banned but if u got ur money bk no loss cause they destroyed wat u built anyway i think ppl should be entitled to refunds, u get ur house bk in kit form, but on the 2 high pop servers there won't be land because its rammed already without a merge, so after merge there well will be but a horrendous land rush so gl wit that all ppl will need it they seem to enjoy the fact pvp will be enabled (THEY DON'T PLAY THIS GAME), i'm certainly not interested in it i mean land rush, i don't know how they think they're getting away it, to sell something then destroy it a year later and think its ok, it's like some1 selling u land u build ur house improve the property so its value increases and they come take it bk and dont pay u for it (IT'S CALLED STEALING) then wreck it and tell u to start again without land and ur suppose to be fine with being treated like ♥♥♥♥ they wiped off their shoe and u actually paid for the privilege.

Never for a moment thought Alexander would be merged they told us low pop servers another lie. I thought wat i created there was safe obviously not, so i'm losing everything i did in the last year.

Its not server evolution its server destruction for the 2 highest pop server then they'll bring out a fs server few months down the line, mooooooo!!!!

kiratv on youtube did it best, "us" gimp mask ball gag and making it rain for gamigo lel

this server merge makes me wanna take a massive dump.

Quote Originally Posted by talonqueen View Post
    this server merge makes me wanna take a massive dump.
    "nuclear missle ready"

-"NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED" - nuke drops on base causing all of us to scramble and build new houses

see how many sales they have lately its all about gimme gimme gimme money. google gamigo the original founders died or left the company lmao who knows whos in charge now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast