+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ - Server Evolutions 2021

well im done with this game i dont like having to start over again went thru all this crap with AA 1st edition not going to do it again gamingo and aauc devs have a good life you have no honor your untrustworthy and in the end your no better then the jerks that made bless online ,im going back to a private server least there i don't have to worry about my chars and land being taken from me by greedy corporate ♥♥♥'s

According to the text on them, "Pets go back to the wild if not removed before the building is demolished". So will they be returned or not if left where they are ?

Quote Originally Posted by AweEzi View Post
    According to the text on them, "Pets go back to the wild if not removed before the building is demolished". So will they be returned or not if left where they are ?
    They will be gone.
    The CMs used a certain term for that type of items but I forgot it.

Anything you can place on your property or in the wild that you cannot recover (only harvest/gathered/slaughter/...) will be lost.

To give you some examples of what I mean:

Items that will be lost:
    • plants
    • trees
    • animals

Items that will be lost, but you can take 1 with you by putting it on your back:
    • trade packs
    • phonographs
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I think thats contrary to what they have said so far. Ive put the question more of a reminder to them not to forget pets. Pets are very different from livestock and so far they have only excluded livestock including in pens, plants/trees and tradepacks from being returned. I would like an official response.

I think thats contrary to what they have said so far. Ive put the question more of a reminder to them not to forget pets. Pets are very different from livestock and so far they have only excluded livestock including in pens, plants/trees and tradepacks from being returned. I would like an official response.
    If the item, pet, whatever says anything but it will mailed to you if the building is demolished it will probably NOT be mailed to you. Just from past experience with this, the best thing is that anything that can be picked up (even if it says this item will be returned via mail if building is demolished) should just be picked up and stored somehow.

The things I said before is what happened during the last merges.
    There were a lot of people who were complaining because they lost their oversized yata farms and bear farms. (Some of them claimed they had lost hundreds even up to a thousand animals providing screenshots of their farms before the merge.)

The real question is: what exactly do you mean by "pets"? Housepets? Those count as furniture. Do you mean something else?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I and my wife have been playing ArcheAge since the Alpha phase. We have gone through 2 merges but unfortunately we are not going to do this for the third time.

We tried hard for years to have the land we have recently and not going to endure this stressful progress again. We mostly RP and we use our houses and farms to relax and escape from the real life stress and problems.

Merging realms, shards or servers was never become a solution rather raises more problems for who are settled already. We decided to cancel our patron status and move on to another game there we will not be disturbed by some decision makers who have no idea (unless Gamigo finds another solution instead taking away people's accumulations over a decade).

Thanks for reading and hopefully you will reconsider your decision to merge servers!

Edit: We play on EU Archeage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13