Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ - Server Evolutions 2021

Alexander doesn't need a merge i've played since launch, seems i'm gonna lose a lot of land thats alot of gold i'm losing, i most probably won't play eu after this, just store everything save a ton on archpasses just play na, i mean i can understand stena na and a merge but Alexander really.

i have a lot of houses a lot of land and a huge amount of furniture and tons in storage already, i'm not going to be doing any sort of land rush i can't be bothered why cause i've done this all before and it's just to much.

Can we get a FarmVille server?
    I don't do the PvP because being shot in the back isn't my idea of a good time.
    I have enjoyed building several houses together in a scenic spot.
    Merging with a server that has no spots to build isn't my idea of a good time.
    If I can't get my spot back I'm just going to quit because the fun will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppiesAndRainbows View Post
    Can we get a FarmVille server?
    I don't do the PvP because being shot in the back isn't my idea of a good time.
    I have enjoyed building several houses together in a scenic spot.
    Merging with a server that has no spots to build isn't my idea of a good time.
    If I can't get my spot back I'm just going to quit because the fun will be gone.
    The places i have are beautiful and location has been everything to me i've done farmville mostly because of being unwell most of the year i enjoy creating and building but i really wanted to focus on pvp so i had set up in prime locations to trade to earn more gold, now this will all be gone over a years work not to mention the gold and real money cost.

i feel worse though for ppl that have paid to transfer to now be told they have a merge can u imagine it.

you'll know my houses cause trees everywhere of all varieties and lots of cherry trees, stena na west and alexander eu west and east.

Thumbs up A terrible idea

Quote Originally Posted by Alas tair View Post
    Q: How come you merge the two most populated Servers on EU Unchained, instead of merging Servers in a way that equal activity levels will be reached? The way this is announced it looks like an attempt to DDoS your own Servers.
    I agree, maybe a DDoS won't happen but for sure we'll have monsterlag and monsterqueues at login. Not to mention that if by any chance they're able to get into the game and without lag issues, players with lower GS will still get farmed (read killed) 24/7 by higher GS players.
    A game is supposed to be enjoyable and not become a nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by Alas tair View Post
    Q: Will transfers be available after the Merge?
    Imho, they should add Transfers options for entire guilds as well, giving the guild masters the opportunity transfer their guild to a lesser populated server without having to rebuild it from the ground up.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Q: During the Land Rush, will the housing areas be put into Peace?
    A: No, the housing areas will not be put into peace during the Land Rush, so prepare for battle!
    This is a very very very very bad idea, Low GS players and/or especially players with lag issues will get killed over and over and over again, not being able to (securely) place a single house or farm.

I truly hope that Gamigo reconsider their decision before the merge takes place.

Sure they'll save on server costs with this merge, but they'll also lose a considerable amount of players in the process due to facts mentioned above, which might turn this merge into a "loss" rather than a "win".

If a character has exiled from West to East or East to West. Will they remain exiled after the merge or are they returned to their original faction?

What happens to Prestige, many of us have been saving for stuff that cost 2k will we get prestige token to restore it?

I did not not see that addressed anywhere.

Thumbs up Devastated

Q: Why is Tyrenos included in these merges? It has the highest population in the region, we are still getting lots of transfers from other servers, our land is already packed, we have seen occasional login queues recently and we have been experiencing a very healthy activity level. Best it has been in MANY months.

Q: You have previously stated that you understand merges are not for everyone, and other option are being considered. You have also stated that you would be carefully monitoring the population and server health before making decisions. Why are merges being announced so soon when so many players are still in the process of transferring or waiting for their broken transfer to be fixed?

Q: Are you completely unaware of the tremendous negative impact that comes with merging - especially a high-pop server like Tyrenos?

I have spent an entire YEAR working on a major RP land project that I can't even fathom replicating (or losing) at this point. My guildmates and I have spent so much time, effort, planning, gold, materials, IRL money on cash shop decor, etc, to achieve this. This RP land is incredibly precious to us, and has been the main focus of my AAU playtime.
    Now you are going to wipe it clean, and it will be insanely difficult to get it back - especially with the added population of 3 additional servers. It is very likely that I will be quitting this game for good after this terrible decision.

RPers are going to get screwed over the most with this sudden move, and yet RPers are the ones who spend the MOST in the marketplace. Do you realize this???

Q: Are you actively trying to destroy our trust to the point where the game cannot recover?

PLEASE re-consider which servers are getting merged. Wait longer for transfers to go through and leave the highest population severs like Tyrenos and Alexander out of this.

Over this Already

Whelp. Been fun. I've been in ArcheAge since original Launch.
    I've been through TWO server merges and land grabs.
    I don't have it in me to do it for a THIRD time as the last merge/land grab gained me everywhere I wanted to have land.
    And here it goes, yet AGAIN.
    Land grabbing is stressful, not to mention the time and effort it takes to build, decorate, and organize multiple spots of land.

Time to sell a HUGE amount of stuff and get untradeables in order, empty everything out and hope you have one bag and warehouse space for things you want to keep as I'm cancelling patron.
    It's a shame.

Question: will i lose the vigor of my farmhand?

Instead of doing all this chaos , you should gradually close the servers with less population and allow free transfers and give access to the rest of the servers according to which faction needs more players, for example the X server It has availability for X number of hanari and X number of nuias and end of problem.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast