Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ - Server Evolutions 2021

So, I have a few concerns.
    1) Blue Salt Bonds that are already donated to the community center, what happens? Are they just gone? Will they be refunded?
    2) I have multiple characters on some of the servers and those are some of the servers being merged. Will I be able to have 4 characters on one of these ascension servers? What will the new character cap be?
    3) What happens to my guild prestige? My wife and I formed our own guild and it isn't yet level 3 so we can't buy cloaks and would have to waste all the prestige because we are close to level 3 but won't be there by the time the servers merge? Any chance we can get an item or something to use to restore our guild prestige?

Question : Hero Rewards

Question - Server Merge for unchained is 4th March.

Hero quests finish on 3rd March
    Rewards are sent out on 6th March.

Hero rewards require extensive amount of work to achieve, and a lot of sacrifice, please, are we still going to get them ?

Question

I've been extremely unwell this last year or so due to covid and long covid as i have autoimmune issue so was vulnerable, pneumonia secondary pneumonia, thyroid storm threaten cardiac arrest ended up in hospital, meningitis to fhm migraine i could barely see properly for months couldn't walk or balance and severe pain, to unwell to play pvp, so i created and built in game and invested free time in between sleeping which i did a lot, i didn't have friends or guild mates to help me, because no 1 wanted to play this game and i was happy to potter along creating my own lil world, also high functioning aspie so like being alone, u cant imagine the amount of time and gold invested and real money through archpasses and buying credits to create such areas in game doesn't come free, i was finally ready to start up doing more trading and go into pvp, i knew stena a merge was on the cards but not alexander i will never get back that land it would be to stressful, it's like a beautiful piece of art ur just gonna burn, every where is trees and cherry blossom, i thought u gamigo supported charity for trees u say that's rl i gave to that as well, but building in game wat i have, has been rl for me, it seems it's very easy for u to come along and destroy other ppls creations and to top it off i could lose my toons nicks i mean where does this stop, the history of mergers for AA is not good anyway, wat struck me was some dude in disco said oh his 19k gs but doesnt spend any money, see wat good are ppl like that to u CAUSE THEY DONT DO BANK FOR U PPL LIKE ME DO?
    Attached Images

I'm right there with you <3
    This decision is so out of touch and honestly cruel. I was really convinced we were safe on Tyrenos/Alexander, considering the population and transfers. It feels like I just got the rug snatched out from under me, and I'm not taking it well AT ALL. Can't log on without crying. So much work, time, money, memories, etc went into these RP projects. Mine was my focus for an entire year, and it was one of the main things keeping me going while life outside the game is incredibly difficult at the moment. Such an important creative outlet for me.

Even if (with A LOT of help) I manage to get back all the land, just the thought of having to re-decorate, re-place, re-plant EVERYTHING is utterly exhausting. I don't know if I have it in me at this point. Land grabbing is extremely stressful as it is.
    I really hope the staff is reading these posts and getting this feedback (from discord as well). This feels like a complete "F-you" from them.

And to the PvP-only people who don't care about land and mock us for "crying", how would you feel if you lost all the gear and achievements you've worked so hard on from day 1 with every merge? Even then it's no comparison because land is never guaranteed and you may never be able to get back what you've lost.

Gamigo, re-think this - PLEASE.

The decision to merge the most populated servers (ie Tyrenos and Alexander) directly after transfers (ESPECIALLY) when you have been unable to fix broken transfers as of yet is unbelievably thoughtless. This will 100% result in many committed, IRL money spending players quitting as a result of losing land they’ve taken since launch to grow. This decision overrules the transfers people have PAID to do, meaning that those were either a huge and cruel cash grab, or the company has a severe disconnect between its decision makers and the player base of this game. You are killing your game by chasing away your players.

expansion slot

we will have 3 chars on merged server. will you increase the amount of houses allowed befor hightax? cause if i give every char a house, i ll be on high tax allready.
    2. question: will we need the expansion slot scroll to have 3 chars on hieronimus? or can we have 3 chars on hieronimus and use the expansion slot for okape?

any hint of the time of the land rush? I work on saturdays... Need to know

Q: Will Transfers still be available after the Server Evolution?
    A: Yes transfers will be available after the Evolutions. However, they may be taken down temporarily immediately after the Server Evolution for a short amount of time.

Can you confirm this is for both Unchained AND Legacy please?

Q: Will Devs or Game Assistants be given advantage and be able to purchase land and then sell?....seen huge swaths of land taken within few seconds of land rush...pretty sure not land hacks as much as company buying land so Apex is bought for the gold to pay for the land.

Thanks. Going on year 6 in this game, the longest I have played a game before this was 4 years. Been looking for another game to go to and just could not break the habit of this game. After going through multiple mergers and always losing land, gold to get land, and frankly seeing Trion Devs buying the land and getting the community to think its land hacks I feel this is just another round of getting players to pay more for the game. There will be huge Apex purchases for people that want land that really is not player owned and is dev owned so the company can get more RL cash. Lost items will take forever to get returned. PVP will take advantage of low levels in non-peace areas. Not too worried about the lag as probably 50 % of player base will depart this game. So with all that it may be time to uninstall and move on and this merger will make that decision that much easier.

Q: Why even launch the server transfer option and then merge serves besides the obvious monygrab on players?
    Q: Why Alexander? seen more activity there after the server transfer option.
    Q: Why that blasted landbrab, when you Gamigo can't keep the boots away.

I really hope that the farming areas gets a lot bigger 'cause I want to have my small house and 2 16x16 farms in Gwenoid to work and produce from, also after the merge, without waiting months for spots to get free again after the landgrab, and no I don't want to support the bots and purchase land for gold.

Q. Why not ensure each character get the land area/space it has on the current server and nothing more and then run that blasted landgrab on the leftovers, especially with a 3 to 1 server merge.
    EU-Alexander

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast