Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge:Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - February 18th

What is being done regarding these maintenance times ?

Dear AAU Team,
    Is there anything that is being implemented to compensate the player base for these delays in the maintenance?
    In the interval of 3 days, there have been 2 updates with almost or more the double the original ETA. If there is a problem regarding develop or maintenance team, you guys should consider a reorganization maybe?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mal die zeit nutzen und ein neues spiel suchen hat wer vorschläge ?

This is a joke

i remenber when, in less than 2 weeks, we got 2 maintenance of 22-24h and 3 of 5-7h .... please... not another time...

When will it finish?

I am old player. I decided to play again and this is my 2nd day. Should i wait to play or just delete game?

delete

Ffs

As a Guild leader with a bunch of losers to impress this ♥♥♥♥ is annoying.

What I find appalling is the amount of people, over the last 2 days, who are demanding compensation, and acting like the game-staff is purposely trying to anger the masses. When downtime is extended, it generally means they're having issues, and are struggling.

Being obnoxious isn't going to help the situation, and it's certainly not going to get your server-of-choice up and running any faster. Try being encouraging and lift them up. Say something that will make their day a little brighter. I'm sure they're doing the best they can.

I'm not a "new," naive player. I've been playing around 7 years (standard ArcheAge), and Unchained for about 5 months. Downtimes aren't pleasant...but there's no need to be snarky or snide - it doesn't help anyone or anything.

This seems to be the norm with the most vocal of our player base. This self entitled bs needs to be called out and put to an end....suck it up and deal with the downtime...it's not the end of the world.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast