Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge:Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - February 18th

maybe youre right BUT there are many other games where the DEV team gives compensation for every large downtime they do or for any downtime wich needs more time than they say first + they write informations to the playerbase about the status
    RN to say, they update and fix not really much, they just do small marketplace updates with new items to buy but dont fix liddle problems at same time, more they generate new problems...
    there are couple things wich need to be done but seems never to get done...
    translations are wrong, items wich has no use cuz they are from AA legacy or some graphic bugs and issues

I understand what you're saying, Skadi. But...chances are likely there was something to do with the Glyph update yesterday, that affected the actual game update today. Something they hadn't accounted for, or something trivial that's causing huge issues (like a green-pea under the mattress). Either way, I'm sure they're doing everything they can...this is their livelihood and how they earn a paycheck, they're not stuffing anything up on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinique View Post
    I understand what you're saying, Skadi. But...chances are likely there was something to do with the Glyph update yesterday, that affected the actual game update today. Something they hadn't accounted for, or something trivial that's causing huge issues (like a green-pea under the mattress). Either way, I'm sure they're doing everything they can...this is their livelihood and how they earn a paycheck, they're not stuffing anything up on purpose.
    regarding their livelihood, it would be nice if they'd fix their store page. still unable to buy anything (like making a new account, or buying credit) through debit ,credit, paypal, paypal one pay, or karma koin(which they still took money from, but refused the purchase)

2 tickets later, 1 twitter convo, and all they've said is "its to stop fraud, try again in 2 weeks or try a prepaid method"

....karma koin is prepaid, and they took the money from it, even while denying the purchase.

when i pointed this out. their response was "sorry to hear, you'll have ot take it up with karma koin, in the mean time we suggest waiting 2 weeks or trying a pre paid method"

......karma koin IS PREPAID.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #24
    Hey folks, we have to extend the maintenance for NA by 2 hours. Stay in touch for more updates. We're very sorry for this inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberpaw View Post
    regarding their livelihood, it would be nice if they'd fix their store page. still unable to buy anything (like making a new account, or buying credit) through debit ,credit, paypal, paypal one pay, or karma koin(which they still took money from, but refused the purchase)

2 tickets later, 1 twitter convo, and all they've said is "its to stop fraud, try again in 2 weeks or try a prepaid method"

....karma koin is prepaid, and they took the money from it, even while denying the purchase.

when i pointed this out. their response was "sorry to hear, you'll have ot take it up with karma koin, in the mean time we suggest waiting 2 weeks or trying a pre paid method"

......karma koin IS PREPAID.
    This is the "Server Status," sub-forum and the post is regarding the downtime involved in the update today, the update yesterday and how it (could be) affecting today's, and people whinging about it.

Your situation with karma koin is completely unrelated and irrelevent. I'm not saying you don't have a point, but your point isn't remotely related to the conversation in this thread and forum.

That said, if you purchased it through any source other than karmakoin (such as a gaming supply website), it's corrupt and fraudulent *many* times. You pay real currency, and that transaction sticks (it's removed from your payment source), but the koins are only "present" in your notification box, not your actual koin-vault via KarmaKoin (there's nothing for them to "take" apart from a *visual appearance of a koin payment*). IF you *did* pay through KarmaKoin's official site, then game-staff is still correct - it would be a Karma Koin issue, not an XL Games or Gamigo issue, as the payment transaction is a static event. If you paid through a gaming site claiming to be affiliated with KarmaKoin and selling karma koins...I'd get with your bank, because you likely won't see it.

I'd get a transaction pdf from your actual bank, outlining the *end* recipient of your funds. IF it's indeed the *official* KarmaKoin, I'd send that pdf to KarmaKoin, tell them you didn't receive your ArcheAge credits, and to please take necessary action to complete the transaction. I'd then screen-shot KarmaKoin's response, and send *that* plus the bank pdf file to game-staff via the *same* support ticket, and be sure to click the option that clarifies you're seeking *Billing* staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinique View Post
    This is the "Server Status," sub-forum and the post is regarding the downtime involved in the update today, the update yesterday and how it (could be) affecting today's, and people whinging about it.

Your situation with karma koin is completely unrelated and irrelevent. I'm not saying you don't have a point, but your point isn't remotely related to the conversation in this thread and forum.

That said, Karma Koin is finicky. IF you purchased it through any source other than karmakoin (such as a gaming supply website), it's corrupt *many* times. You pay real currency, and that transaction sticks (it's removed from your payment source), but the koins are only "present" in your notification box, not your actual koin-vault (there's nothing for them to "take" apart from a *visual appearance of a koin payment*). IF you *did* pay through KarmaKoin's official site, then game-staff is correct - it would be a Karma Koin issue, not an XL Games or Gamigo issue, as the payment transaction is a static event.
    1. your the one that brought up their livelyhood. so its related to your last comment (if they were concerned about livelyhood, they'd make sure their system works)

2. its a physical card, i can see its balance on karma koin site.

3. Karma Koin is waiting on Gamigo's side to verify the payment attempt. if they don't respond in 2 weeks they'll refund my balance.

4. i've been trying this for over a month. i already did the "wait 2 weeks" crap, and at this point i'm convinced its just automated responses.

Quote Originally Posted by sterdife View Post
    I am old player. I decided to play again and this is my 2nd day. Should i wait to play or just delete game?
    don't delete the game, this is a ordinary maintenance planned weekly, the unchained now is very fun if you like the type of the game, here people like past with trion, wine always, with gamigo they are the same.
    i understand they are going to delay the access of the server ...but you know it never changes

Quote Originally Posted by sapphira View Post
    don't delete the game, this is a ordinary maintenance planned weekly, the unchained now is very fun if you like the type of the game, here people like past with trion, wine always, with gamigo they are the same.
    i understand they are going to delay the access of the server ...but you know it never changes
    agreed. game is fun, worth playing, and with server merges is about to become alot more active.

we whine, because we care

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #29
    Hello everyone, the NA maintenance for Unchained servers is now complete. Happy gaming!
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3