Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph Platform Maintenance - February 16th

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Glyph Platform Maintenance - February 16th

Hello everyone,
    On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, at 10 AM UTC (2 AM PST), the Glyph platform will be undergoing maintenance. We will also upgrade the platform to prepare for the addition of new games to Glyph.

During this maintenance, you will be unable to connect to any of our games through Glyph, use the Glyph store, or manage your Glyph account. Also, if you are already logged into the game when the maintenance begins, you will be disconnected. This maintenance is expected to last approximately 5 hours but may be longer or shorter. We will keep you updated on the progress of this maintenance and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,
    On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, at 10 AM UTC (2 AM PST), the Glyph platform will be undergoing maintenance. We will also upgrade the platform to prepare for the addition of new games to Glyph.

During this maintenance, you will be unable to connect to any of our games through Glyph, use the Glyph store, or manage your Glyph account. Also, if you are already logged into the game when the maintenance begins, you will be disconnected. This maintenance is expected to last approximately 5 hours but may be longer or shorter. We will keep you updated on the progress of this maintenance and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
    I hope everything goes well and we can get back to gaming.

Its Already 2h+... iArche said he will keep us updated... still no info from him

the Glyph login screen has been updated, now says 7 hour ETC for updates (@12:00EST, 11:00CST, 10:00MST) so have another hour at least to wait and see.

Unhappy Wartung??

17.35 ???? wann ist die Wartung fertig??
    Keine Infos vorhanden?

They know how they suck on maintenance and rolling out new feature and stuff on the timing and still they dare to start the patching at 10 AM ???? They are not only incompetent but lazy at that !

If you know you are bad at what you do and it will take longer then Start 05:00 AM or at least 7:00 AM and don't ruin the service for your customer that he is paying money for !

These are amatuers and have no right to publish big games !

The moment i saw they start ar 10:00 i know that my experience for that day is ruined and the money i spend on these guys is wasted !
    But i am amazed how they think they are good in what they do and start working at the mid of the day. These arrogance towrds the customer and world is astonishing...

Sollte fruhestens 18.00 uhr sein. Wenn auch spater wahrscheinlicher.

(pardon the bad german, not very good at it.)

i think we deserve a compensation

Repair!

@Steahle: Your German was clear and good to understand.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast