+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What the...... ?

What the...... ?

So now we get payed RNG boxes with
    Serendipity Stone shards? that far faaar too much GAMIGO ! I cant believe that after all that defending you now you do such an crappy move !

BOYCOTT !!!

This has to be a joke :V

First they add payed transfers right before merge and now ? now that ?

I don't approve of RNG boxes but there are a few points I need to say:

(1) No, they aren't the first RNG boxes on AAU. The first one was the "Garden Lockbox" but no one seemed to care when I asked others in the game or here on the forum -> Link to the thread
    (2) Just like the Garden Lockbox, this new RNG box follows the system of "pay to gain an advantage by not having to use other ingame currencies, but you can't sell anything from the box" (contrary to RNG boxes on legacy that allowed the customer to sell almost everything that comes from the box). I am not saying that it isn't bad, but that it's not as bad as legacy boxes. The unchained boxes allow you to gain as much of an advantage as buying premium Archepasses, buying mounts for credits or other items on which you usually would need to spend tons of ingame ressources. To give you an example using your item of choice: serendipity stones - You could buy a permanent post owl for 400 diligence. By buying it for credits instead you can bypass the normal game system and use those diligence to buy 4 serendipity stones instead.
    (3) The most problematic part of the introduction of these boxes is that the game gets another gambling system which should be banned from any game. (We already had the veroe crate though.)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Hmmm
    Its not that shards are p2w but is a loooong step in to p2w cuz now they gather info how we handle new box and i think they will add another soon...
    I cant stand the fact that we have more and more events and promotions with items that should be in folio and stay there like beanstalk full kit ?
    it was great game with best crafting but due to greednes we lost that part

They clearly didnt learn a lesson or they did but they cant find reasonable way to get our money
    I understand everything but if they do some extra work they could be rich... just add skins for items like gear or rampage or even houses with animation and new look
    WHO wouldnt want an animated item ? or skin for car to look like steampunk car ? or house with additional animation like sunchine with rainbow over the house or animated garden

They could add so much items and we would love them to buy but they need to work on them... cuz selling one of most needed items or expensive items already done is cheap move and ony whales would buy them cuz they buy everything

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar90 View Post
    Hmmm
    Its not that shards are p2w but is a loooong step in to p2w cuz now they gather info how we handle new box and i think they will add another soon...
    I cant stand the fact that we have more and more events and promotions with items that should be in folio and stay there like beanstalk full kit ?
    it was great game with best crafting but due to greednes we lost that part

They clearly didnt learn a lesson or they did but they cant find reasonable way to get our money
    I understand everything but if they do some extra work they could be rich... just add skins for items like gear or rampage or even houses with animation and new look
    WHO wouldnt want an animated item ? or skin for car to look like steampunk car ? or house with additional animation like sunchine with rainbow over the house or animated garden

They could add so much items and we would love them to buy but they need to work on them... cuz selling one of most needed items or expensive items already done is cheap move and ony whales would buy them cuz they buy everything
    ghost ship image for galleon <3
    race change (only image) <3

I saw info that we will be able to change race as image (https://dpain.dev/category/archeage/amigo-patch-notes/)
    But yeah they coudl get ton of money if they DO not RECOLOUR but DO from scrap new skins
    i woould love to use elemenatl weapons like fire sword ! or it would be amazing to use midnight sky cloak when you move its look like dark sky with stars and move with you

Lesson for Gamigo:

Ghost ship image for battleships, new skins for items/houses/cars/mounts, new costumes or something like cosmetic bundle for characters with new paid hairstyles, tattoos etc. - YES!

RNG boxes, p2w ArchePass, paid DLC - NO!

+ Reply to Thread