+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions and Ideas for AAU

Lightbulb Suggestions and Ideas for AAU

Feel free to add your ideas for Archeage to make it even better.

Shatigon/Rangora/Ezi/Gildaron/Crazzian/Carmila
    I love your ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Crushak View Post
    Dear AAU Team,
    - For pushing a Warzone to Konflict and War its should be able to push it with slaining Monsters aswell not only for PvP.
    killing monsters in pve does count towards pushing a zone to conflict and war, it always has - or at least has in the last 3 years -. quests, pvp and pve all contribute towards zone conflict levels.
    Akmit West
    Jasperaus
    <Fallen Darkness>

Exclamation Housing

Call me crazy for proposing this but, how about if we get more housing areas after merging 1 full server and 2 small ones...? i dont understand how this was not even done within the server merge. Now a lot of players cannot even place a damn 16 x 16 farm, not to mention a house... In like 5 minutes after the land rush, the whole housing areas were full... and now housing spaces are being sold by a high amount of money. I saw offers for 44x44 space and it was at least 15k gold ...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilqueen View Post
    Call me crazy for proposing this but, how about if we get more housing areas after merging 1 full server and 2 small ones...? i dont understand how this was not even done within the server merge. Now a lot of players cannot even place a damn 16 x 16 farm, not to mention a house... In like 5 minutes after the land rush, the whole housing areas were full... and now housing spaces are being sold by a high amount of money. I saw offers for 44x44 space and it was at least 15k gold ...
    We got sungold and Exeloch already. We don't need many land. The problem is/waS "free" gifts like tax cheater archePass houses /farms and full kit beanstalks. Gamigo can fix this situation with landrush, but it failed with full kit. If we get designs only all players can grab lands because 1 player can grab 1 spot same time. But no, Gamigo was "fair" in this time and it destroyed its own game.

push

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    We got sungold and Exeloch already. We don't need many land. The problem is/waS "free" gifts like tax cheater archePass houses /farms and full kit beanstalks. Gamigo can fix this situation with landrush, but it failed with full kit. If we get designs only all players can grab lands because 1 player can grab 1 spot same time. But no, Gamigo was "fair" in this time and it destroyed its own game.
    We always had full kits with merge. Problem is that during the years the buildings got bigger and ppl have more designs available like also the lunars/solars/stellars, treehouse, mushroom, beanstalk and mansions. A lot of these designs are way easier to get now with the dc coins. Its also easier to build because of the increase of availability of mats and gold.

Auroria has less land compared to a while back. Now its only exeloch and sungold before we had 6 castle areas land available.

Because all of this its time they give new areas also on the main land with housing areas.
    Tbh it gets a bit boring that they only focus on auroria for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    We always had full kits with merge. Problem is that during the years the buildings got bigger and ppl have more designs available like also the lunars/solars/stellars, treehouse, mushroom, beanstalk and mansions. A lot of these designs are way easier to get now with the dc coins. Its also easier to build because of the increase of availability of mats and gold.

Auroria has less land compared to a while back. Now its only exeloch and sungold before we had 6 castle areas land available.

Because all of this its time they give new areas also on the main land with housing areas.
    Tbh it gets a bit boring that they only focus on auroria for years now.
    "We did it many times" is not an argument. It was mistake every times.
    If you can place kit and you can skip "1 house/farm same time" rule that will make landrush gamble. If you are there you win everything. If you have slower internet or you will arrive later you lose everything. If you have to build up that beanstalk/mansion first than you can put 2nd house more players can grab land. But this is theorycraft only. We already won this broken toxic landrush. Many "fast users". Dozens of same miner houses or cottages with 1-1 owner. Beanstalks, mushrooms, mansions everywhere. And many frustrated users who lost everything with this primitive-simple-dumb landrush rule.

what is if you let the legacy players get the option to buy Archeage Unchained with Credits.

i got another what is if Trion would you let Transfer ingame Gold in Archeage Unchained to Credits for the Shop, i mean just for Unchained

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast