+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Land Rush - Many Many Items Missing

Land Rush - Many Many Items Missing

Many of us are missing items from the houses being wrapped and items sent through mail. There was no real way to know what was missing when we had volumes of materials and items > until we started setting up the houses and decorating them.

Is this just delayed mail or do we open a ticket?

I tried to open a ticket but the page would not drop down the selections for me.

I would like to add my name to the list of people missing things. And I had the same question on if I should wait or put in a ticket.

I would put in a ticket now. I hope you have screenshots of every item you had before the merge.

We shouldn't have to do that but when an incompetent company can't get transfers and mergers correct....

If you follow Discord, they've said about 10,000 times that decor is still being sent out, and they'll post an announcement when it's done. It's too soon to say you're missing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    If you follow Discord, they've said about 10,000 times that decor is still being sent out, and they'll post an announcement when it's done. It's too soon to say you're missing anything.
    I must have missed that. Thank you

It was anounced yesterday that everything was sent out, unless I read it wrong.
    But I'm still missing things.

+ Reply to Thread