+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gunner Class

Gunner Class

I do see the Gunner class in the shop and have 2 questions someone maybe knows an answer to it.

Is the new character bound to a Freshstart Server or can I also go to Hieronimus?
    In regards to the outfit/costumes. Are there some pics/media around? I would like to see them before I buy

Thanks alot

Pretty sure the class is bound to the Akasch (sp?) Invasion packs. Just have to get a pack and apply it to a character and that Account will have the everything that comes with the pack.

Hmm, I would not like to destroy/overwrite an existing character of mine. I just thought for the second slot I will get the gunner in. But I do also not want to go to a Freshstart with it.

Anyone knows the dmg type gunner does is it magic based or phys/range based like archer? One would asume the latter however you never know with korean mmos..

Shatigon/Rangora/Ezi/Gildaron/Crazzian/Carmila
    Quote Originally Posted by N3kko View Post
    Anyone knows the dmg type gunner does is it magic based or phys/range based like archer? One would asume the latter however you never know with korean mmos..
    Ranged like archer.

Shotgun skill tree is close - medium range damage (0-15 or 0-12 meters generally and maximum 20 meters with long cooldowns), and you can use archery skill tree too but you can give %50 less damage from the archery skill tree's skills with shotgun weapon but range will be 27 meters I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    0-15 or 0-12 meters generally and maximum 20 meters with long cooldowns...
    = battlerage/melee

+ Reply to Thread