+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Payment Methods all being declined

Payment Methods all being declined

Anyone else unable to make anymore purchases , I have bought quite a few things and now the last things I need wont go through, they even denied me the ability to use my credit card or paypal after using both numerous times over the last few years, and said i would have to use another payment method "paysafecard" is one i decided to use since its so easy to top up in the shops. I topped up a 25 "paysafecard", and now they are denying me that payment method also. What happens when i need to buy credits or some new pack that comes out and they wont accept any payment method of any kind, im stuck with an account i cant use, i have created no character on my account or claimed any of my purchases, am I entitled to a refund ?

Quote Originally Posted by TruTru View Post
    Anyone else unable to make anymore purchases , I have bought quite a few things and now the last things I need wont go through, they even denied me the ability to use my credit card or paypal after using both numerous times over the last few years, and said i would have to use another payment method "paysafecard" is one i decided to use since its so easy to top up in the shops. I topped up a 25 "paysafecard", and now they are denying me that payment method also. What happens when i need to buy credits or some new pack that comes out and they wont accept any payment method of any kind, im stuck with an account i cant use, i have created no character on my account or claimed any of my purchases, am I entitled to a refund ?

try resetting your connection. Log off, restart your computer, Log back in

For paypal, i found in the past there is an issue sometimes, it happens if you removed the payment method then try to re add it it works but it will not process payments, and that is because paypal has the old payment subscription agreement or w/e they call it cant recall now and it doesnt register the new one when you re add the payment method.
    The solution is to remove payment method from the account, go to paypal and delete/cancel all "payment subs" that are trion/gamingo, then re add the payment method in account and it will work just fine.

+ Reply to Thread