+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Transfert impossible

Transfert impossible

We can't transfert of Jakar to Arkanis ? It's 2 legacy servers , i not understand ? Arkanis is a fresh start ? Gamigo does not give precise information

Server is not available for transfer. I'm in Dochul and i can't transfer..
    Has no information about it and dochul is not a fresh start server.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventura View Post
    We can't transfert of Jakar to Arkanis ? It's 2 legacy servers , i not understand ? Arkanis is a fresh start ? Gamigo does not give precise information
    I have same problem and asked why they cannot give a valid reason why some servers you are not able to transfer from. I do know that you cannot transfer from a less populated server to a higher populated server which might be the case but it surprises me that Arkanis would be higher populated than Jakar!

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hello, the population isn't exactly a factor, a factor that might be in place here is that your current faction is currently dominant on the target server, so it is not possible to transfer to that server.

More details about requirements/restrictions can be found in our news and in the FAQ.

therefore it is not transfers. there is no dominant faction because the players are on the move, all the time. this is stupid. You might as well do nothing and stop promising a transfer. It's ridiculous. This is perfect if you want to lose your players because a lot of players have been waiting for this moment for a long time for nothing.

If you are Nuia on Jakar, you can't exile to Arkanis, because, Nuia are stronger on Arkanis and have exile open.
    your current faction is currently dominant on the target server
    So wait exile close each sunday on Arkanis or nuia are not dominant.

For me it's logical system, it's for avoid plenty high GS nuia player on Jakar join nuia on Arkanis.

Angry Transfers

Be nice to know prior to going thru complete process to transfer, that server is NOT available!!!! Now setting on Aria with a kitted house and can't leave.

+ Reply to Thread