+ Reply to Thread

Thread: reward Garden of Gods

reward Garden of Gods

Welcome. server Carmilla
    I am writing already from despair that Gamigo does not care about honest players. I can't get the normal reward for the quest in the gardens of the gods "survival" for 3 weeks. those. support does not respond to the ticket for a week.ScreenShot0070.jpgScreenShot0071.jpg

Your screenshot shows your rank for your server Camilla, but not your rank across the whole region (EU) aka "entire server".
    And rank rewards are based on that "entire server" ranking so you have to compete against all AAU players on the EU servers.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

rating on the Carmilla server, SEPARATE. then no one would ever receive any reward for this quest, that's why they kill pit bosses and stuff 12x lvl on mobs with gearscore 15k +.

Click the "Rewards" button you can see in your first screenshot, and tell me again that it is seperate. A screenshot in which you can select "Camilla" instead of "Entire Server" in the Rewards UI would be nice as well.
    Abandoned in another age

do you need this proof?
    Attached Images

Thank you. I was asking because I don't have access to the FS servers so I can't check myself.

However, that is not the reward UI, only the rank UI.
    You can see the reward UI by clicking the button "Rewards" in the top right corner of the rank UI.
    There you can see which rewards exist and who gets them.
    When I access them from the older AAU servers (Okape, Hieronimus) there is no option to choose from, only "Entire Server" meaning everyone on all servers in our region competes with one another. And if I am not mistaken, there are a lot of rank rewards where all servers compete, no matter if FS or not (e.g. fishing contest or experia).
    Abandoned in another age

I agree with the fishing event, and it all depends on luck. BUT this event has nothing to do with other servers. rewards are received only inside the Carmilla server. I can also confirm with a couple more screenshots, when there is a sharp jump in points from 1st place. Which is simply impossible to fill in any way, just using some kind of bug.ScreenShot0067.jpgScreenShot0068.jpg
    on the screen, only the time is different, the date is the same. who is using the bug can be seen immediately.
    The whole point of the bug is that on the last day and hour they hand over the quest buggy, and you can't see in the top what the score is, the list is deleted. and it turns out like mine from the 5th place to 34.

So let's sum it up.
    You claim 2 different things here:
    (1) You claim that Garden rankings on the FS server were seperate from the other AAU servers.
    (2) You claim that there was a bug that let's players get a lot of garden points and they do it right before the reset so it can't be seen by others.

(1) I agree that it would be nice, but you say it like it was a reality and not a wish. Can you give any source where something like that was ever officially said? I can't find anything at least and I doubt they even have the means to make it possible. The way I see it, the lower ranked reward you receive is because there is no seperate reward for camila, only the entire server reward and you were ranked #34 there.

(2) I have no idea if there is such a bug, but there are 2 things I have to say:
    (2a) Everyone is able to hand in their quests when they want to. It could just be people waiting for the last possible moment to grind as much as they can before the reset. I have to agree that 110k-135k points is a really huge jump, especially if you have a look at today's points of said players (40k/68k).
    (2b) I forgot the second point while writing the first one <.< I still leave it here in case I remember
    Abandoned in another age

well, explain this result in 1st place ScreenShot0077.jpg
    even on this top so everything is clear. hieronimus, okape, carmilla. everyone there just goes by the count. And then again, just logically speaking, it makes no sense to make the top separately for different servers. What's the point of watching what you are in the top on your server? Any server-to-server activity on Carmilla's server is separate from other servers.on the other hand, I do not deny that Gamigo missed this moment in this content.

Well there are 2 easy explanations:
    1) You are correct and there is such a bug.
    2) Someone collected points during the last week, didn't hand in the quest in order to make the points count for this week. Considering the fact that this player didnt show up in the last week's top 20, my assumption may very well be the case. If you are only interested in getting the top reward once for the title + name icon, this may be a good way to get there.

You will see which one applies by checking on the other days' points of that player. If he keeps increasing his points by the same amount he has shown on monday, it sure smells fishy. If he increases his points by normal amounts, I'd go with my assumption.
    (I think we can agree, that 280k points is not something someone would do by legal means as it would mean killing more than 1.2k mobs with boni from war and fairy potion or even more mobs without those boni).
    Abandoned in another age

+ Reply to Thread