+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You forced this upon me trion...

You forced this upon me trion...

Now i have to make 100 emails and sign them all up to try and get alpha access

you realise that it is a 1/10000 chance to get into alpha? and now that you have said and if someone reports that fact, they can just throw your ip out?
    Good luck though!
    -Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonthegoat View Post
    you realise that it is a 1/10000 chance to get into alpha? and now that you have said and if someone reports that fact, they can just throw your ip out?
    Good luck though!
    -Gordon
    It was a joke...

Also... I hope you do realize that you are signing up for a beta invite and not access to the current alpha. If you do as you intend, you will more than likely just get locked out of the future beta by doing that.
    "Forgiveness is easier to get than permission"

Quote Originally Posted by madmaru View Post
    Also... I hope you do realize that you are signing up for a beta invite and not access to the current alpha. If you do as you intend, you will more than likely just get locked out of the future beta by doing that.
    I was never getting invited anyway, only active forum members & streamers get in anyway. I'm waiting on open beta because of that, i already play on the Russian open beta, i just cant seem to work the English translator on it. whatever tho.. still fun

only a 100 ? tsk tsk show some spirit make another 900 scapes might be generous

lol I can picture Scapes "hmm do I give hmm access, he started with 100 now he has 1000, have to give him points for trying.....on the other hand, he is spamming........do I let him in 'flips a coin'"

+ Reply to Thread