+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning, long-time player Part II; advice for farming, husbandry, and Lunagems?

Post Returning, long-time player Part II; advice for farming, husbandry, and Lunagems?

Well hi once again!

I know I've only just created a forum thread asking about why I can't purchase Apex using my long-saved real money. But now, I have yet another question. This one is about crafting. I'd like to maximize my vocation levels in farming and husbandry. Plus, I'd like to know about Lunagems and lunastones. First, the farming and husbandry: What're the best methods for me to maximize my levels in these two skills? I want both of them to be as high as possible. And I'd also like to know if any of the Blue Salt Brotherhood quests grant me vocational experience in them. And speaking of useful skills to have, what about tailoring? How do I give myself a leg up in this vocation?

I've already read some stuff about Lunagems and lunastones on a different site. And I've actually 'socketed' a few Lunagems into a few pieces of my armor and one of my weapons. But how do I craft high-quality lunastones, Lunadrops, Lunatears, and Lunafrosts? And what's the difference between all of these, anyway? Can they be purchased at the auction house, in the marketplace, or anything?

Show me the light of your answers...Cheers!
    Nature is Eternal...

Uhh...Bump?
    Nature is Eternal...

+ Reply to Thread