+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Large Credit Box's content bug

Large Credit Box's content bug

Hello!

I have used the "Large Credit Box" from the "Urban Chameleon" collection achivement, I got a 2000 credit pack, and instead of giving me 2000 credits, it gave me only 1250 credits.

Time: Friday, July 9th, between 21:00 and 21:15 GMT+2:00

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello, the team is currently looking to the Urban Chameleon achievement.

Have a same "problem". Already got an answer from support - just not correct description of box. WTF?! Its named 2000 Credits, but should gives 1250?!
    Was changes to Large Credit Box in reward for Urban Chameleon achievement just a "donkey's carrot" ? In past it was a stable 2500 Credits, that wasn't interested for me. But Large Credit Box that is another story - in description it gives randomly from 1000 to 30000 Credits. And guess what? Me and some of my familiars goes on bait for this "donkey's carrot", and all got only 2000 Credit box, that realy gives 1250. Nice scam!

Today was patch with "FIX" this "bug"...
    And what we have now? Just a rollback to old reward for "Urban Chameleon" achievement - 2 coins with 1250 Credits each.
    If I already got reward with "2000" Credit box, that in fact was only 1250 Credit, can I get another 1250 Credit coin via support request?

Be careful when you use this item, i got no credits to my account and then cant make tickets anymore. Dodgy game

Had and that issue too, but in times when support worked "a bit" better and faster (about 6 month after AAU starts). Credits was restored via support request.

Wow! Something wrong with support, already got an answer, but it's not in my favor..
    This issue is still not fixed and therefore needs a little more time. We can sadly not assist you with granting you any credits.
    Please watch the forums for any news or updates regarding this as the solution will be posted there.

+ Reply to Thread