View Poll Results: Will you buy into non 24/7 Beta Event?

Voters
491. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I will buy into non 24/7 Beta Event

119 24.24%
  • No, absolutely not.

372 75.76%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy into NON 24/7 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Dashiepooh View Post
    P.s I feel like Trion is trying too hard to try and hype the game, giving keys to streamers is cool, but the beta weekend thing is just going to piss people off.
    Could not agree more. Trion is starting to over do the hype on this to the point it's turning the wrong way.
    I'm here for the community to hopefully make the community and game enjoyable for everyone. Don't like it? Then don't read my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashiepooh View Post
    Sadly scapes confirmed in twitch chat today that there will only be closed beta events (a.k.a beta weekends) there had better be some good ♥♥♥♥ in the founders pack if they want people to buy it, because I know some people aren't going to pay just to get into a few weekends. Personally the beta weekend idea is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, that model just doesn't fit Archeage. They need to do a full 24/7 closed beta, with pubic stress test weekends, and allow people to buy into the closed beta with founders packs.

P.s I feel like Trion is trying too hard to try and hype the game, giving keys to streamers is cool, but the beta weekend thing is just going to piss people off.

totally agree, if i were looking to get a founder pack it would have to be 24/7 beta access or nothing.

Besides testing the servers, I wonder how Trion will make beta "events" worthwhile for participants. Beta weekend events make no sense in AA, a game where most of the awesome sandboxy stuff comes late-game. Hopefully everyone will still be able to experience the entire scope of AA and all the cool stuff you can do... we'll see.

I still strongly want to support ArcheAge but it depends on what other features or goodies come along with the Founder's packs. Apparently we'll be finding out "sooner than you think"!

I'm a f2p player(haha redundancy), so this changes nothing for me.
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Priestess of Nui keeps trying to pay me Guilda stars to get me to hang out at her place. #CrazyGirlFriend

i really wanted to buy forunders pack, but what people say here really worries me! i waited long enough for this game and i want to be able to play 24/7...

come on guys we can surely expect trion to do something that benefits us all
    Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well

not sure if that non 24/7 is real, but if it is, count me out.
    Seriously, I was willing to spend some money on this, but for weekends only it can be way cheaper than I expected and I won't be buying it :P
    Its all or nothing!

It is just not worth it no matter how good the game is. I am not gonna pay to get to play just on the weekends.

Seriously Trion, you have people here who have been following the game for a long time and are ready to pay you upwards of $60 to get to play 24/7 and help you with the bugs. Don't run the hype by pulling stuff like this.

As hyped as I was for this game, the marketing and the way they are handling closed alpha/beta is killing it for me. I already have my sights set on other games. This one had been at the top of my hype list for awhile, but that hype is dying down now.

edit: Also, just to add to my statement, I have $100 set aside for a FULL TIME ACCESS founder pack, so unless they deliver somewhere around there, I'll just say forget it.

If you buy the Founder you should have 24/7 beta. Beta Event should be for player that don't buy the founder packs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast