+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: PATRON ON LEGACY. Price of Patron killing the server.

  1. #1

    PATRON ON LEGACY. Price of Patron killing the server.

    Do something about the price of Patron on legacy servers please.
    With curretly APEX prices (5K ea), a month of patron costs 10k gold.
    Maybe create another item to provide patron different of Apex, with a lower cost.
    The curretly price of PATRON is killing the game. New players cant afford those prices, why population keeps getting smaller

  2. #2
    Senior Member Daymio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    398
    Market declares the price
    Why you should spend your time to farming gold for patron account? Credit card is solution!
    Your question about prices of Apex in less action interest publisher.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    7
    Just pay 13€ or less for the subscription so you have patron and you can give a sh*t about apex prices.
    Easy

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    327
    yeah if you're from a third world country don't get to play AA...you thought this was a f2p game? HAH!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Dominican Republic / Republica Dominicana
    Posts
    97
    I am one of those who believe, that they should put a mission for this, since the legacy has left the profit to the company and you have the unchanged version that only pay once and have a lifetime employer, it can last 4 months and even they continue with pattern
    `^~::~^
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken - Naima - Area

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Daymio View Post
    Market declares the price
    Why you should spend your time to farming gold for patron account? Credit card is solution!
    Your question about prices of Apex in less action interest publisher.
    The state legacy is in right now this is exactly what the publisher hopes for, ppl using their credit card for it.
    If you look at the volume of the apex at AH its very low compared to better times , its only 1/6 or less of the old volume. Average now already dropped to 110/day compared to 3-4 years back 800-1000+.
    The price is increasing for a long time now and because of this many already did quit plus other reasons, its just an extra push to stop playing legacy especially when you can play AAU with a life time patron for a relative low price.
    Its nice to get as much gold for it but when it gets to high in the end you just help killing the population even more and you end up with mostly the high gear players who are addicted to the game and dont have a good alternative game to play. At the moment its not worth to start playing on Legacy because all the positive adventages compared to AAU are just vanishing.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    Price stayed the same for apexes in the glyph store still the price in gold increased a lot during the years.
    Yes, because gold has becoming ten fold easier than it was. Things like you can just veg on a boat everyday for free onyx, you don't even need patron. So easy...


    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    Population has dropped a lot which we cant deny which ALSO contributes to the decrease in volume of apexes in AH. Boxes has been in the market place for years aswell for the same price from which you now cant sell for example constumes anymore.
    It has yes but regardless, selling Apex is pointless. Selling the pets and mounts in the boxes during the time Apex was 800g each, the mounts were 3-4K at tops with many sellers. Selling them now for example you are looking at 15-20k sometimes, not even to mention the other things like seren stones, superior reds etc and everyone wants them.

    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    In the past selling apexes was a way to get gold fast, faster then selling the items from boxes. The fact that you can get more gold with selling the items from boxes is nothing new always been like this.
    You don't understand, you get A LOT more. 100 bucks apex is 45000g and you have to deal with people whining and crying. 100 bucks boxes is sometimes double that and everyone wants it.

    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    Mentioning the goldsellers part i dont agree with because officially its not allowed, that the publisher doesnt interpose and doesnt penalize as they should is another discussion.
    It's for relevance to help you understand why nobody sells apex. It's not for some charity, the sellers want gold and that's it. It's even worse trying to deal with a buyer telling you their damn life story just to get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    I can understand the fact that you want as much as you can for the money you spent but its an interaction between sellers and buyers of apexes ingame. When the price gets to high enough ppl who buy the apexes will stop doing so because time spend ingame is important aswell and after a while they will quit because it will take to much time to collect the gold adding up to other reasons why they wont or cant spend real money for patron. It just ADDS UP to the reasons why enough ppl quit.
    They won't stop buying regardless what you list for. There is easily 50 f2p for 1 cash player so there is always someone. Not to mention you get it on cross region so it's not even an expense to your main account. Everyone said Apex won't sell when it's 3k, we already on 4.5k and you can bank on it selling if you list it.

    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    AA started as F2P which gave you the choice to spend money or not for playing the game. Dont forget that ppl have a choice between AA and AAU whith a life time patron. And how everything developed you can play AAU at the moment cheaper then AA.
    Ofcourse they move on when you end up with an old players based population and no new players.
    And back then, apex selling was worthwhile because gold was hard. The easy solution is start paying your subs and then you don't need it AAU has it's downfalls remember, they will have to buy anything they want themselves, with their own money, yet they don't even want to pay their own subs.

  8. #8
    @Gamigo
    Create a different way besides APEX for F2P people gets PATRON.

    This way those who makes gold with APEX will keep their profit
    And those who cant afford paying 10k gold monthy for patron (like ANY new player), will be able to have Patron and game won't DIE.

    Right now legacy has no new player. The only people who still plays legacy are those who already invested so much at the point that they cant just quit the game, even been dead as it is.

    A game with no new players = A game who soon will die.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasee View Post
    @Gamigo
    Create a different way besides APEX for F2P people gets PATRON.

    This way those who makes gold with APEX will keep their profit
    And those who cant afford paying 10k gold monthy for patron (like ANY new player), will be able to have Patron and game won't DIE.

    Right now legacy has no new player. The only people who still plays legacy are those who already invested so much at the point that they cant just quit the game, even been dead as it is.

    A game with no new players = A game who soon will die.
    Ask them rather for an apex sale that is actually good, the last 10+10 sale was nearly 2 years ago - That is the only one worth it & it brings the prices down for players like you. Apex has little point if there is other means so your wish won't happen, in the meantime you could pay your own sub or chase achievements giving credit coins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    To make your point even clearer:
    The gold you can get through (illegal, but not or rarely punished) RMT is ~33% higher than the current price for APEX. So why should people want to get less gold on purpose?
    The same applies to people buying credits to sell items from loot crates as mentioned before.
    There is simply no incentive to make people buy APEX over other means.
    And why are you discussing this again? It's nothing new. It's been like that for years.
    There've been tons of ideas and suggestions to make it easier to keep your patron status and all of them were just as flawed as the current system.
    Thank you for seeing what I mean instead of thinking apex falls from tree's like the others do lol. It's a plague since the start that they feel the game or other players owes them patron.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,060
    Every easier way to give players free patron is another way for the army of alts to get more gold. You can't win against that competition for scare resource.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts