+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PATRON ON LEGACY. Price of Patron killing the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayasee View Post
    Do something about the price of Patron on legacy servers please.
    With curretly APEX prices (5K ea), a month of patron costs 10k gold.
    Maybe create another item to provide patron different of Apex, with a lower cost.
    The curretly price of PATRON is killing the game. New players cant afford those prices, why population keeps getting smaller
    The price of patron is the same as it’s been for a few years now. $8.33 to $14.95 per month.

I have a full time job, so i can afford to pay subs. Its much cheaper than cable TV for example (which I dont have).
    I dont have all day to grind for gold, and i dont care much about apex prices.

But I can understand that there are players who cant afford to pay subs and some that dont want to for other reasons.
    And there are children playing who dont have a credit card to swipe.

And then we have the players that can afford to swipe their credit card, so they can get their erenor gear.

We strongly need both kind of players, its like a symbiosis. Right now the gold traders are inflating the apex prices,
    and it doesn't seem like Gamigo is doing anything about it.

We need to get rid of gold traders to start a deflation, and its about time we get a new Apex sale to help things get started.

funny thing is alot of the people that complain about the cost being too high are the same people that pay $5 - $10 for just 1 coffee in the morning seriously subs aren't over priced and this is your entertainment after all try going out with your friends 1 night and you spend $50+ easy for just 1 night or spend $8 -$13 a month to have fun playing the way you want to for 30 days and nights. if the game wasn't worth playing you would have been gone already and not complaining all the time. So sorry that those selling apex want something for their $ instead of using a gold seller that would get them 10x more gold for the same amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlee View Post
    funny thing is alot of the people that complain about the cost being too high are the same people that pay $5 - $10 for just 1 coffee in the morning seriously subs aren't over priced and this is your entertainment after all try going out with your friends 1 night and you spend $50+ easy for just 1 night or spend $8 -$13 a month to have fun playing the way you want to for 30 days and nights. if the game wasn't worth playing you would have been gone already and not complaining all the time. So sorry that those selling apex want something for their $ instead of using a gold seller that would get them 10x more gold for the same amount.
    I think there's some truth to any opinion you vent on this topic.
    Maybe its time to stop calling Legacy free to play and make it a sub version so everyone knows what it can expect from the game.
    The volume of apex on AH dropped so much that its only a very small % of it what it used to be. Gamigo only had maybe 1-2 times a short apex sale during the time they publish AA. Despite the price of apex rockets to unprecedented heights they havent given an apex sale for almost a year. Instead they spam 30% credit sales so it looks like, for what ever reason, they rather cash in on credit and with that pushing ppl to subs. As so many things have changed in AA this version is losing its ftp promo aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisa View Post
    I have a full time job, so i can afford to pay subs. Its much cheaper than cable TV for example (which I dont have).

But I can understand that there are players who cant afford to pay subs and some that dont want to for other reasons.

And then we have the players that can afford to swipe their credit card, so they can get their erenor gear.

We strongly need both kind of players, its like a symbiosis. Right now the gold traders are inflating the apex prices,

We need to get rid of gold traders to start a deflation, and its about time we get a new Apex sale to help things get started.
    Apex sellers are few, I'm sure you see the kicking and screaming the f2p do when it's listed in trade. The community themselves holds that responsibility so to try win sellers back is going to be a hard push. Even with a sale I wouldn't do it either

Dominican Republic / Republica Dominicana
    I think they should do something with the APEX because everyone who plays in the legacy does so because it has been since the beginning of NA, for example, do you know how much I have spent in the legacy for my patron so that he dies?
    I have been 7 years, calculate when it is in real money and I am addicted to the game and starting from scratch to get what I have is not pleasant, that is to say that I must last 7 years or so less to have the same in AAU, remember this start game with people paying monthly, the AAU version barely has 1 year

sorry for my English
    `^~:†:~^΄
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken - Naima - Area

I agree with you
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken - Naima - Area

Quote Originally Posted by Talisa View Post

I agree with you
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken - Naima - Area

Since the first post of this thread, APEX gold price has rose almost 40% in roughly 50 day's time. That's insane with nothing really new to the game while also having a synthesis event.

Up to almost 470 gold per patron day now.

Still an obtainable price point for established characters to earn that amount of gold and still work on stuff, but for new f2p that are leveling proficiency while also wanting decent gear for simple PVE, it is impossible without spending. But let's face it, new f2p are almost non-existent now without help from friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2