+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Yata Festival Event (This is a fake event that wont happen, only did it to show off the promo art I did)

Lightbulb Yata Festival Event (This is a fake event that wont happen, only did it to show off the promo art I did)

Welcome to the Annual Yata Festival!

Who always wanted to hangout with Yatas all day in the warm sun, and Cuddle and wuggles. Last I heard the Yata Festival is right around the corner!

During the 12th through the 31st of August you will be able to do Fun and Engageing events for Yata Coins that you can exchange for a whole lots of goodies at the Festival Gift Exchanger! Head to your nearest event portal in Austera, Marianople, or Diamond Shores to take part in the Yata Festivities!

If you Manage to help the Yata civilization you will be able to get Yata coins for various rewards that include but not limited to:

Yata Love Potion - 5 Yata Coins
    Yata Yata Yata McBurger - 5 Yata Coins
    10 Manastorm/Diligence - 10 Yata Coins
    Vocation Potion - 20 Yata Coins
    Honor Potion - 20 Yata Coins
    Yata Furniture Kit - 45 Yata Coins
    Yata Glider Box - 50 Yata Coins
    Yata Costume Box - 75 Yata Coins
    Yata Vehicle Box - 150 Yata Coins

This is a Limited time event and will be gone on the weekly maintenance on August the 31st, So be quick!

Disclamer: This is just a fake event post I wanted to post for the funzies, This will not happen so don't look forward to it.

Also I dont know if the photo is scaled properly, I don't know how to do that so whatever lol.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    That is nice!

ty i love you also 🔪🐧

+ Reply to Thread