+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ---------- Important topic ----------

Dominican Republic / Republica Dominicana

---------- Important topic ----------

hello, recently i went through a problem and there is no solution, the solutions that exist are not adequate.

I tell him what happened to me.

I am Latin and my English is not very good, sometimes I use a translator, sometimes not. On September 9 of this year 2021 after one of the maintenance, a new mission appeared that I had never seen or had ever appeared, I went and took the mission and when I read some words I thought it was a mission on the pirate island, but when I realized I had already become a pirate (which I always avoided in all the 7 years that archeage has).

I want to be normal again, but it is impossible, I have not had any help, and the solutions that have been informed me are to use Bruno (who exiles me to Haranya, which I do not want because my guild and friends are in Nuia, apart that all my land is in my home continent and taxes are higher) or last 30 days offline for the game to automatically exile me to my home continent (being offline for 30 days is uncomfortable since I can't do anything).

My suggestion is the following, why not go back to the old method of just becoming a pirate with a point of crime and infamy, and to return to the same continent is with a mission.

P.S. I make this suggestion because my union is of Hispanic people, they do not know English and if they know it is very little and I cannot help them.

Help me
    `^~:†:~^´
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken - Naima - Area

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello, as you were already told on our Discord, the team unfortunately cannot manually undo exiles, and unfortunately, I do not think the current exile system will be changed. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Diamante View Post
    Hello, as you were already told on our Discord, the team unfortunately cannot manually undo exiles, and unfortunately, I do not think the current exile system will be changed. :/
    So 30 days offline will make me go back to my continent?
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken - Naima - Area

The quest clearly says that you will exile to pirate.. next time read better

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsur View Post
    The quest clearly says that you will exile to pirate.. next time read better
    I remind you of what I also said on the subject, my English is not very good, I am Hispanic, I speak Spanish and I try to help those who do not speak it. remember this game is not originally in English, it is dubbed into English
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken - Naima - Area

Exiling to the pirates should also have the language requirement needed to exile between haranya and nuia (10k/20k of the other faction).
    That wouldn't remove the possibility to accidentely join the pirates, but it would make it less likely.
    And it also makes sense to know the language if you play in a cross-faction setup.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Exiling to the pirates should also have the language requirement needed to exile between haranya and nuia (10k/20k of the other faction).
    That wouldn't remove the possibility to accidentely join the pirates, but it would make it less likely.
    And it also makes sense to know the language if you play in a cross-faction setup.
    good idea
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken - Naima - Area

+ Reply to Thread