+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Currency&Grinding

Lightbulb Currency&Grinding

Hello Gamigo,Xl Games,Community

My Experiance shows that Grinding is not Rewarding after all , 35 Laborpoints for 2g?....

Most of People are left are Scammers and Jelly onces , i feel bad to comeback to this.

At somepoint Grinding should more rewarding than just sit on Aurioas Fortess and give up packs.

Thanks

There are tons of ways of making gold. Just don't pick one of the less rewarding ones.

My advice is always to grind dungeons, salvage the items and sell the archeum. Use the gold to boost your gear or even the gear of several characters so you can run dungeons more, easier and more often.
    If your gear is still too low to do most of the dungeons, you should start with go for "Howling Abyss" (not greater) and farm the first boss.

It's an easy income with low labor use so you can use it on other activities.
    However, the more you are doing it, the more time-consuming it is. (logic lvl over 9000)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    There are tons of ways of making gold. Just don't pick one of the less rewarding ones.

My advice is always to grind dungeons, salvage the items and sell the archeum. Use the gold to boost your gear or even the gear of several characters so you can run dungeons more, easier and more often.
    If your gear is still too low to do most of the dungeons, you should start with go for "Howling Abyss" (not greater) and farm the first boss.

It's an easy income with low labor use so you can use it on other activities.
    However, the more you are doing it, the more time-consuming it is. (logic lvl over 9000)
    So you wanna say i should stop grinding mobs? for what the hell i should upgrade my gear then

Where did you even read that in my answer? *confused*

I guess you mean mindless mob grinding like in the open world?
    You don't need high or even mid gear for that - everyone can do it, which is also why it isn't worth much.

Gear up for pvp to attack enemies or defend yourself or your friends
    Gear up for pve raids/groups
    Gear up for dungeons

There is no need to gear up for your average mob grind. At least it shouldnt be a priority, more like a side effect.
    Abandoned in another age

Where did you even read that in my answer? *confused*

I guess you mean mindless mob grinding like in the open world?
    You don't need high or even mid gear for that - everyone can do it, which is also why it isn't worth much.

Gear up for pvp to attack enemies or defend yourself or your friends
    Gear up for pve raids/groups
    Gear up for dungeons

There is no need to gear up for your average mob grind. At least it shouldnt be a priority, more like a side effect.

You miss an Important thing : Grinding Mobs are the Part of Weekly Quests to upgrade Gear and Generally it should make fun to slayin the Monsters and keep your Motivations up.I wanna see my progress of Gearscore in the Results of Slayin Monsters.

Another Thing should be that we need an Wiki for Archeage , if the Community dont want to Teach & Help starting Players or Newcomers.Atleast the Dev´s should be up for it.Because the Toxic of Community is limitless.

*Explain of Toxic*
    is expresses itself , Fake news , Fake Informations to get a selfsuccess , underminding of Questions in Globalchat.

I playing now 1 Year Unchained and i dont come farther than East Hiram , in Discord Server and the Content Creator not even a single one , explain the basic and advanced mechanics.And if someone try to public something people get angry and mad and trying to beat them down.

I Saw good Guild with Great teamplay , or even at a point at the past that High Gearscore players are acutally willing to improve the Community.
    The point should be a Hero that voted from the Community should be not a hero for is own Profit.He should try to Command and Improve the Knowlegde from the Game.And not Force Fake news&Informations.

or atleast the theft profession should give atleast bonus to regrade hiram gear to save labourpoint if you get so less for it

The problem is that Archeage is just like Hobbits:
    You can learn all that there is to know about Archeage in a month, and yet after a hundred weeks it can still surprise you at a pinch.
    It such a complex game, that writing it all down takes forever. And updating it with every patch that changes something makes it even harder. Everyone who knows enough about it, does so, because they spend or spent an insane amount of time on it. Unfortunately this also means that any minute/hour/day you invest on such guides is time you lose in the game (or irl).
    That's why all guides you can find online are outdated (or at least have some flaws in them).

The other side is that most players don't care for such guides.
    Of all the people I helped getting into the game:
    • most don't even want explanations, because they want to experience the game first hand - a lot of them do noob mistakes and have a hard time fixing their problems later on (even on stuff that is explained in the game)
    • a lot don't listen to advice, prefer outdated guides or misunderstand explanations, do something wrong and get upset about it (there are also players who want help, get help, don't accept that help and are toxic about it -> that behavior exists on all types of players, unfortunately)
    • some hear about the complexity of the game and leave after you talk to them <.<
    • some leave the game quite soon for other reasons, so you feel weird for having explained it all to them
    • very few appreciate it and come back asking more questions and even less return the favor in any way

My point is: explaining the game to other players is an ungrateful task.

I highly advise going for a helpful guild with voice chat. It's easier to get up-to-date information from people, who are currently playing the game. Voice chat allows them to continue playing while talking to you.

On your idea on larcenary profession: That's actually a thing - having a high larcenary skill reduces the labor costs for opening infusions (up to 40% less at 230k)

If you are still playing the game and want advise, send me a PM here on the forum with your current gear, class and server so I can at least help you out with the stuff I am familiar with in the current state of the game. It may take some time though.
    Abandoned in another age

The problem is that Archeage is just like Hobbits:

It such a complex game, that writing it all down takes forever. And updating it with every patch that changes something makes it even harder. Everyone who knows enough about it, does so, because they spend or spent an insane amount of time on it. Unfortunately this also means that any minute/hour/day you invest on such guides is time you lose in the game (or irl).
    That's why all guides you can find online are outdated (or at least have some flaws in them).

The other side is that most players don't care for such guides.
    Of all the people I helped getting into the game:
    • most don't even want explanations, because they want to experience the game first hand - a lot of them do noob mistakes and have a hard time fixing their problems later on (even on stuff that is explained in the game)
    • a lot don't listen to advice, prefer outdated guides or misunderstand explanations, do something wrong and get upset about it (there are also players who want help, get help, don't accept that help and are toxic about it -> that behavior exists on all types of players, unfortunately)
    • some hear about the complexity of the game and leave after you talk to them <.<
    • some leave the game quite soon for other reasons, so you feel weird for having explained it all to them
    • very few appreciate it and come back asking more questions and even less return the favor in any way

My point is: explaining the game to other players is an ungrateful task.

I highly advise going for a helpful guild with voice chat. It's easier to get up-to-date information from people, who are currently playing the game. Voice chat allows them to continue playing while talking to you.

On your idea on larcenary profession: That's actually a thing - having a high larcenary skill reduces the labor costs for opening infusions (up to 40% less at 230k)

If you are still playing the game and want advise, send me a PM here on the forum with your current gear, class and server so I can at least help you out with the stuff I am familiar with in the current state of the game. It may take some time though.

larcenary profession 230 is not worth after all , because maybe you get infusions for a lower price...but there are still the grading thing.So you have to invest for a piece of gear the infusions and the grading labor investment.And you dont even get for grading the Professions Points.

Ignorance truly must be bliss...
    Abandoned in another age

+ Reply to Thread