+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Says i have no patron????

Says i have no patron????

I am about to loose my land because of this , FIX THIS or i quit your game forever.

Are you playing on Archeage (Legacy) and have the bug that you don't have patron in the game even though you have patron on the website.

Or are you referring to the bug on Archeage Unchained that you can't prepay your properties?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

im on unchained

If your problem is that you can't prepay your properties, don't worry to much about it.
    You can still pay your taxes the normal way (-> you get an ingame mail at the post owl when the time is up and pay in the mail; you get 1 mail that asks you to pay your taxes, then you have another week to pay it, if you dont, you get another mail after that week that asks you to pay for 2 weeks+50% and only 2 weeks after the first mail will your properties finally be demolized).
    You won't risk losing your properties if you pay your taxes that way.

There are a lot of threads on that topic, so if you want to know what's going on, simply check there.

If you have another type of bug, please tell us here so everyone can be aware of it.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

well ive tried that and it didnt work

yes this is the patron bug and it happen when ur account comes up to 12 months happen to me last year and i bet it's going to happen for me this year, the normal fix is buying the 1 hereafter stone off the market place, i nearly lost all my houses/land last time so sort of dread it this time, hearing that u have it does not fill me with hope that it was ever fixed cause u stating that proves it hasn't been, i know i couldn't pay taxes in any way shape or form till i purchased the 1 hereafter stone off the market place. And ur at the whim of when support decides to do that, i know ppl just quit cause of that.

ye i cant pre pay taxes on 1 account, the patron bug is the real issue where u cant pay taxes at all.

+ Reply to Thread