+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your character~!

Okay, so, I was playing around in CC, trying to make a more mature/human-looking female Firran, and here's what I came up with. Didn't change anything except the shape sliders. I'm not very good at making lady characters, but I figured I'd post just in case someone might be interested in screencaps and files.

Healer ||| Bard
    Neutral ||| Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I'm mildly irritated that you went out of your way to try and copy my character directly. Like I logged into a bunch of PMs from you wanting my file and then you tried to make a clone? I can't stop you but... uh why? I spent hours on my own original character, you copying it even slightly is just really off-putting.

Why not be original?

If you can put that much effort into trying to figure out my settings for my original character then you can create your own... This is exactly why I debated even posting my character but then I said to myself that I was being paranoid because no one in their right mind would want to copy me out of all the many characters being posted.

At the very least you could've had the decency not to tell me about it let alone post it in this thread like you came up with it. MMORPGs are about self-expression, so why would I want you to clone my work? You get to run around with a character you worked on for 5 minutes that took me all of part of alpha and all of beta to create the way I wanted.

Pissed off doesn't even describe how I feel. I guess that's the result you wanted since you've been going out of your way to rub this in my face.
    Hahaha! Hilarious! Great job on the copying!

Some people need to go back to Tumblr.

Updated my character a bit from this screenshot, but haven't had an opporunity to take another shot as pretty as this one. (And I crashed, decided to fiddle around while I'm in queue.)

"We speak in hushed voices so as not to wake our memories. The things we've done, the things will continue to do for fear of breaking the cycle. How fierce we were when we were young, when we were unafraid to becoming unhinged".
    Vexana
    Official PSYCHO Zebra Cat
    of Red Dragon Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Reapher View Post
    Me getting abit Daring hehe

and a close up ^^

I would not want to meet her in a dark alley .-.

o.o I really love the colors you chose.
    Healer ||| Bard
    Neutral ||| Nomad

Female Firran!~
    After much trial and error I finally made a beautiful Firran female! Ain't she just cute as a button?

My first take in the finished game, trying to give the Firran a closer tie to the male faces, please be as honest as you can and comment on it >.<

Adventurer - Murderous raider with delusions of grandeur

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Love him! Lots of personality. <3

Here's my character

Quote Originally Posted by Vaene View Post
    Female Firran!~
    After much trial and error I finally made a beautiful Firran female! Ain't she just cute as a button?

Nope. j/k lol She's okay, but we both have different taste :P.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast