+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Musical Support

Musical Support

After much thinking and a little advise I've created my build

http://arche-base.com/builds/view/1231-Desta_1

It may change but for now it remains. This build aims to buff, protect and heal targets in an area with some single target healing and protection.

Need to wait till beta/ release to test it out xD

Nice, I would like to see how this build works. I always loved being a Bard back in EQ1 days. Would love to be able to be a support/healer for some PVP and PvE content.

Px

Ow yes i like this one, bit low on combat, but looks like a good buffer/healer...

I question the use of Artistry's 'Knowledge' ability.

It says it increases the casting time of all Artistry abilities by 32%...however, all but one of your Artistry abilities are instant cast, and therefore do not benefit from this passive. The one ability that isn't instant cast is a 30 minute buff you'd be casting outside of combat anyway.

I haven't played the game, only know what I can read on the tool-tips - but to me, that passive looks bad.

Also, as a healer/support class- you may want the extra 9% Willpower from Self-Knowledge instead of Reward of the Patience where you need to actually be taking damage to benefit. As a buffing class, you left out an entire (and I would argue fairly important) buff from the Will tree.

I would think about dropping:

-Reward of the Patience (Devotion) - Your goal is to never actually take damage. So having this is a conflict of interest.
    -Knowledge (Artistry)
    -Horn of the Advance (Artistry)

And add:

-Power of Life (Will)
    -Self-Knowledge (Devotion)
    -Energy Cycle (Devotion) ---> (This one's just a hunch, but the ability to give others mana could either be huge in the game, or it could be pointless- depending on how often other classes run out of mana. If this isn't as good as it has been in past games, then just keep Horn of the Advance...but as a support class, this seems like amazing support. Heal their mana!)

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    I question the use of Artistry's 'Knowledge' ability.

It says it increases the casting time of all Artistry abilities by 32%...however, all but one of your Artistry abilities are instant cast, and therefore do not benefit from this passive. The one ability that isn't instant cast is a 30 minute buff you'd be casting outside of combat anyway.

I haven't played the game, only know what I can read on the tool-tips - but to me, that passive looks bad.

Also, as a healer/support class- you may want the extra 9% Willpower from Self-Knowledge instead of Reward of the Patience where you need to actually be taking damage to benefit. As a buffing class, you left out an entire (and I would argue fairly important) buff from the Will tree.

I would think about dropping:

-Reward of the Patience (Devotion) - Your goal is to never actually take damage. So having this is a conflict of interest.
    -Knowledge (Artistry)
    -Horn of the Advance (Artistry)

And add:

-Power of Life (Will)
    -Self-Knowledge (Devotion)
    -Energy Cycle (Devotion) ---> (This one's just a hunch, but the ability to give others mana could either be huge in the game, or it could be pointless- depending on how often other classes run out of mana. If this isn't as good as it has been in past games, then just keep Horn of the Advance...but as a support class, this seems like amazing support. Heal their mana!)
    -32% + 8 % + set u can cast first skill so fast ( only good for clown, cause if u use him in suport, u loose de effect of the riff, for suport SUX!)
    -9 % of will, sux passive
    -if u cast anthen of recovery u dont need energy circle.

In my mind u can use this http://arche-base.com/builds/view/15..._HEALER_SUPORT
    reasons:
    WILL = energy shield ( instant cast light and darkness , nice dmg and nice heal , but only in one character , if u have urgent heal and take critical damage will be able to use twice in a row ) ; BLINK > one of the most OP skills in every game from the earth ; + UNBEATALE STRONG > anti cc .
    ARTSTRY = buffs , debufs , heals . SPELL FOCUS > if u are being attacked will have 50 % chance to use their skills without cast time ( not mistaken ) which may help a lot! ; VIRTUOSO > instead of playing their anthem for 15 seconds , starts to play for 25 , it seems silly to take into account the cooldown of them , but it helps you save mana ; PERFECTION > OP ! SOUND HEALING > the best cure for small groups ; HEALING EARTH> very good for large scale , especially combined with forcefield ; HORN OF ADVANCE > OP !
    DEVOTION = you can remove the group heal and use circle of spears , lost one healing skill which only serves to groups , if they do, you can remove the spell focus ( ART ) and later add in another of his desire . There really is not much to speak of devotion , just continuous recovery is the best cure for the game single target , remember to use flowing life and curse and blessing , and I do not like the particurlamente skill ress since u can not use it in battle and cast time is very high , and the game has points resurrection well distributed throughout the map .
    Folow me : http://www.twitch.tv/abdalahgamer

Like the page of my sister : https://www.facebook.com/MulherIntel...bdalah?fref=ts

Examples of BUILDS: http://arche-base.com/profile/mustafonte

NA CLASS : IDK!

~huehue

You plan to do this for end game right? This is not a very viable leveling build I will tell you that right now. Very little damage you have but man for end game I'm pretty sure this will shine. :P

+ Reply to Thread