+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Soul of the Dragons> Active Adventurers Guild, Open Recruitment over the next 4 days

<Soul of the Dragons> Active Adventurers Guild, Open Recruitment over the next 4 days

<Soul of the Dragons> <NA> founded in 2002 is an adventurers guild with roots in old school Everquest, Lineage, Grando Espada, Ryzom, Rift and more. With experience in both pay2win and play2win environments.

We are <NA> [Naima] Nuia side Guild with alt guild on East side for Trade support

Our guild offers the insight of being an Archeage Alpha guild with ~300 members and a competitive yet friendly play style with Pvp, Pve, trade, crafting support, Fishing, guild land and more.

In early everquest we had over 500 guild members and ran the public raiding system for over 2 years on the E'ci server, in Grando Espada we ran the Pvp servers bristia alliance.

We're looking for mature, active and semi active players with a sense of humor; good spirited adventurers that have a goal of being on the top end of Archeage. We do guild parties, in game events, contests and hang out on teamspeak. We have a core group of players that strive to be the best and enjoy victory at each turn. Adult humor is welcome but racism is not.

We use teamspeak, this is a requirement if you would like to be a core member of the guild.

If you would like to be a part of our guild you can learn more, on our teamspeak server or visit our recruitment page.

updated original post with launch server.

I am on the hunt for a guild to join and would like to know more about yours. I am pretty new to the guild thing in MMOs as I have pretty much always played alone or partied with a few friends. I do not have a ton of time to play due to family and work but plan on a couple evenings a week and some on the weekends too...mostly dependent on my wife's work schedule. I am definitely interested in PvP but sort of newish to it and dont want to completely focus on just that because i very much enjoy the RP, exploring, crafting, raids/dungeons, etc. I am familiar with TeamSpeak too.

Should have added that I am 28 if it matters...haha

What is the difference between and adventurers guild (like yours) vs. all these PvP/PvE specific guilds?

We have more of a family/friendly lets have fun RP attitude for game play, exploration, adventure and grouping vs a you must do this at this time on this day type of play style. Real life comes first and playing is for fun, not a job. With that said our core members are a lot more aggressive and strive to be on the top which actually works well in Archeage because there is so much to do so even semi-active players can join in on end game content and Pvp runs at any time.

+ Reply to Thread