+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't equip; slot is locked

Thumbs up Can't equip; slot is locked

So I've been playing through on my Elven Demonologist and doing all the Improvised Materials quests for the Arcane-quality gear around level 20. I have most of the cloth set equipped now.

I just recently made the Barkbridge Hood -- but I can't equip it. Every time I try I get a red message on my screen that reads "Can't equip; slot is locked" Incidentally I get the exact same message if I try to unequip or destroy my current hood.

Did I inadvertently change some setting somewhere that locked my head slot? I've been looking through the options but can't find it. I did have my head slot hidden, so naturally I tried showing it again but the same message keeps popping up. So I'm thinking this must be a bug.

You put too small hood on your large head and now its stuck and you can't take it off? xD

Just a joke ofc. but this would be hilarious. Didn't see this bug yet.

Quote Originally Posted by WelkinDust View Post
    So I've been playing through on my Elven Demonologist and doing all the Improvised Materials quests for the Arcane-quality gear around level 20. I have most of the cloth set equipped now.

I just recently made the Barkbridge Hood -- but I can't equip it. Every time I try I get a red message on my screen that reads "Can't equip; slot is locked" Incidentally I get the exact same message if I try to unequip or destroy my current hood.

Did I inadvertently change some setting somewhere that locked my head slot? I've been looking through the options but can't find it. I did have my head slot hidden, so naturally I tried showing it again but the same message keeps popping up. So I'm thinking this must be a bug.
    Did this ever correct itself? My wife is having same issue ever since taking the quest "The Second Slipper"

I am also having this problem right now. I cant equip anything, nor can I unequip anything. It is strange, and quite annoying.

same thing happened to me
    any solution?
    it's annoying as hell

Does this bug still have no solution? In my case it only concerns my chest-armor-slot being locked.

I'm having this problem right now. I cant take anything off except for my left hand slot
    Ohhaider's Hexblade 1v1 Arena spec
    http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/447003

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinketsu View Post
    I reset AA and that seemed to fix it! very odd that this happened...
    It seems that Shinketsu solved it take a look over his thread
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

Closing AA / Glyph and then relogging fixed it for me too.

Hello All

Logging out of shutting down both Archeage and Glyph then logging back in fixed this bug for me also.

Take care and use your kind words : )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast