+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [BREAKING NEWS] Ruins of Galleon Found off the Coast of Solzreed Peninsula!

my question is... did they even have any cannonball.

So... Alpha drama is relevant now? /facepalm
    Black snake is evil. Black snake is all I see.

I'm sorry, but all of the whining about stream sniping to cover the poor gaming skills has to stop. No one was steam sniped. You were cliff sniped. We stood above you as you boarded the ships, loaded the trade packs and left. We watched everything you did because you did it right in front of us, then get mad because you were intercepted. We didn't need satellites and interwebz to kill you geniuses, you did it to yourselves. You do it to yourselves everyday. You run around in the same community we all live in and wonder why we know what you're doing? Really?

And for the second time, you've managed to run over a smaller boat and try to blame the whole debacle on this phantom stream sniping. Face facts, your skills are subpar and this is a convenient excuse to cover it up. It needs to stop. The drama of faction on faction is actually fun, but you soil it with the constant whining and complaining because you keep getting beat. Quit complaining and get better.

Kudos to the person that made the news report. Too bad some people are taking this too seriously. To those that are taking it seriously, do we really need to drag this drama out on the forums? It's alpha, it's a game and the people in alpha should be testing for bugs, finding translation issues or promoting the game. There is no need to start finger pointing and judging people in a game on lack of honor.

>MFW NWO is intentionally ♥♥♥♥posting and griefing while being Dev Family

How has a mod not removed this thread yet?
    /thread
    The Oran'Thul
    http://www.oranthul.com
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

I really don't understand all this drama and ♥♥♥♥-talk on the forums about in-game stuff.
    I'm from <Nui World Order> by the way - but I don't see how that matters. I currently don't really engage in PvP as I am only level 36.

Also, I do not approve of "stream sniping" as people call it. HOWEVER, let me ask you this:

As far as I know, <Nui Brotherhood> consists of former members of <Nui World Order>. It consists mainly of streamers; a few of them I even gave alpha access myself (using my referrals). I am friends with a lot of people there, despite "the war".
    But my point is, the guild they made is a streamers guild, correct? Seeing as the majority of people in there are streamers, everyone always seems to excuse their loss in PvP with "stream sniping". That is very convenient... I mean ArcheAge is all about PvP, right? So why bother.

Just yesterday me and some party members lost our packs on Freedich because Nui Brotherhood hunted us down. Did I complain? No, I accepted my loss and went on.
    Like, I just don't quite understand all this drama and war. I think it's amusing but at the same time it just feels a little exaggerated if you know what I mean.

As for the thread, good job! XD
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading the Nui Newspaper!
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    I can't help but think that you guys need to...

( _)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

...enhance your security.
    This man has won this thread.

If you're not stream sniping and killing people...you're doing it wrong. If you're streaming and dying you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastyRoasty View Post
    >MFW NWO is intentionally ♥♥♥♥posting and griefing while being Dev Family

How has a mod not removed this thread yet?
    /thread
    you're just a bundle of internet aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    you're just a bundle of internet aren't you?
    :^) you know you love me
    The Oran'Thul
    http://www.oranthul.com
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast